DIY supplies cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
Keep an eye out in the forum suppliers for the best prices with sales. Myfreedomsmokes just had a 40% off sale on nicotine, might still be. ONe stop Diy is awesome too. Void mist was/is? having a sale but I don't like their nic juice that much; they mix it with ethyl alcohol. The Perfumers Apprentice has lots of good flavors and FlavourArt but I can't make recommendation on the best pricing for FA so hop over to the DIY forum and find that there.

DawnsDone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Derry NH
For flavors:
Create your own perfume with The Perfumer's Apprentice
One Stop DIY Shop
Gourmet Vapor
Nic Juice
Gourmet Vapor
E Cig Liquid, Electronic Cigarette USA
Best Electronic Cigarettes - Freedom Smokes Inc.

MyFreedomSmokes is the best price i've found so far on nic juice. esp if you use the current coupon code Less35 for an additional 35% off. And great prices on hardware accessories and parts (for the 510 I know) with coupon code 2011. Yet even without coupons I have not found a better price on nic juice anywhere.

Best prices on 510/ego/riva sets:
E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings
https://www.cignot.com/

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
OneStopDIYShop.com is cheap and has 3 brands of flavorings and lots of stuff including nicotine and PG and VG and whole kits. They are missing some flavors so you could also consider getting Perfumer's Apprentice flavors at the manufacturer (does have cheap 1st class shipping). Also useful here is info on which flavor have custard ingredients and which are unacceptable for vaping, as well as some reviews and recipes (some recipes int he reviews too)
Perfumers Apprentice - Professional DIY Flavors
If you hit a broken review link go here:
Index of /reviews

Betty's is a bit cheaper for Loranns but many people prefer the Perfumer's Apprentice flavors (available at the first shop I listed)
LorAnn Oils Gourmet Flavoring .125oz.

DIYFlavorShack.com also has a bunch of stuff and some of they own flavors plus a larger selection of Lorann's and some Faeries Finest but their prices seem a bit higher.

Not sure about mods but MadVapes has a bunch of parts as well as some DIY stuff I think

Last edited:

Hrtbrkr1965

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Indiana
Get my nic juice at voidmist and I like the ethyl alcohol in it as it gives it the throat hit without me having to add it in separately so it saves me a step! Bought two 120 ml bottles of 60 mg nic juice last night at 50% off for $20 for both!
Get most of my flavorings, bottles and pipettes from perfumers apprentice!
VG from walmart and the Bigger gage syringes can be gotten from farm supply stores! Our local ones here are rural king but don't know if they are nationwide or not!
Also I get 1 ml syringes without the needle that measure to the 10th of a ml from walgreens and the pharmacist after finding out what I was using them for gave me a bag of about 100 of them for free! Very kewl guy and seemed very supportive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread