Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I believe I have noticed a gradually increasing yumminess to the flavored lines as well. Since I vape WTA juice almost exclusively and have always used Unflavored as a special treat I hope The VS becomes the WTA of choice for addition to the flavored.
I think (don't know) that Jerry sometimes contemplates going an all-unflavored route. That certainly would simplify many things on the business end of it and might be very smart, but I and many others, especially those newer vapers who might benefit the most from WTA, like to have a no hassle flavored juice. Personally I hope that continues.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I doubt at this point that they would do away with the flavored wta's. I think it has too big of a following. I buy the unflavored just for dripping it straight. Unflavored is the first wta that I ever tried and is what is in my mind when I think of wta liquid. However, I do like several of the flavored wta liquids and would be sad to see them go.

MsChris

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jerry is indeed now only producing the VS DIY WTA. We are keeping the VS (Very Special) because the product is so superior in every way! I have only 2 dram (7+ oz.) bottles at the moment in the store as Jerry is waiting on his order of the 15ml glass bottles. You will be seeing this product as a regular item on our website. It is very encouraging to hear back from loyal customers that they find this new production method so satisfying and better than every before. :)

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    Jerry is indeed now only producing the VS DIY WTA. We are keeping the VS (Very Special) because the product is so superior in every way! I have only 2 dram (7+ oz.) bottles at the moment in the store as Jerry is waiting on his order of the 15ml glass bottles. You will be seeing this product as a regular item on our website. It is very encouraging to hear back from loyal customers that they find this new production method so satisfying and better than every before. :)

We have always known what's best. It has been amazing to find better than best.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    The VS WTA represents the achievement of all the goal Jerry and I set back in July. If you recall or if you missed it, the goals were simple: More WTA and WTA to rival my own. It's been a 6 month journey, but the train has arrived.
    In honor of the arriving train...
    Dvapsig_zps21b1828a.gif

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 26, 2009

7+ oz? I'd stock up on that while it lasts! I think you meant 7+ mL. :)

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 18, 2013
    Sonora CA

So how many 7oz bottles can I order at 1 time? Better yet how many will fit in a med flat rate box? I will send you a bigger box ;-)

MsChris

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    So how many 7oz bottles can I order at 1 time? Better yet how many will fit in a med flat rate box? I will send you a bigger box ;-)

A medium box would hold A LOT of DIY WTA :blink: Production is up but not that up. Anyways, I have added some bottles of the 15ML DIY into inventory
    only the best.jpg

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    Let's suppose you're reading this post from the "New Posts" list on ECF. You are curious about WTA, or think you know something about it.

You need to buy some of this.

Not until after I've added it to the cart and checked out...
    Okay. Have at it.

I'm anxious to try the Special Edition WTA!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread