Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
sorry to bother again @dawnmarie , just wondering if you'd received my email or did I not received yours?
Hi Lea

I sent you one 7 days ago and sent you one just now. If your not getting them please call me at 702-807-7215 and I will give you your code
Thank you!!!

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Hi Lea

I sent you one 7 days ago and sent you one just now. If your not getting them please call me at 702-807-7215 and I will give you your code
Thank you!!!
Thank you , Misty copied it for me, just noticed that your using gmail and I'm using yahoo and it seems that 90% of the time I for some reason do not get emails from gmail accounts....
thank you :) and thank you for the contest :) I knew it was just a misunderstanding somewhere ;) you've always been great with customer service.

• Love
Reactions: dawnmarie

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
sorry to bother again @dawnmarie , just wondering if you'd received my email or did I not received yours?
Hi Lea

I have sent you 2 emails with your code, maybe check your junk mail or just give me a call at 702-807-7215
Thank you!! Hope to hear from you

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Hi Lea

I have sent you 2 emails with your code, maybe check your junk mail or just give me a call at 702-807-7215
Thank you!! Hope to hear from you
unfortunately i think yahoo and gmail are fighting ;) I didn't receive any emails but it's ok, I called and got it all sorted out
thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread