The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DIYFlavorShack

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by Bostonsnboxers, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bostonsnboxers

Bostonsnboxers Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    NW OH, US
    I placed my very first order with Diyflavorshack on Dec 29...LATE on the 29th right before the holiday weekend. Not only did I receive an immediate confirmation, but it was here in Ohio in my greedy little hands on Jan 4th...clear across the country.

My order was packaged perfectly, and I received the 5 flavorings and juices that I paid for, 2 dollar menu samples AND free bottles of juice and flavoring! She also took the time to hand sign my order, and included a flyer with a 10% off code good for the entire month of January. That's just incredible service.

I haven't had a chance to try any of the juices yet, but they smell heavenly. I've just started dabbling in diy, and with her selection, great prices and this level of service, I'll be sure to get anything I CAN from Diyflavorshack. Now if only they carried Capellas..... ;)

Thank YOU Dawn!

2. Hottody

Hottody Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Temcula CA
    Nice...good to hear about the good service. Ill check them out!:)

3. cags

cags Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    east TN
    I just received my order from diyflavorshack....3 days after ordering. although mine was a small order, I was treated as if I had placed a large order :) my order was exactly correct, except there was that extra 5 ml bottle of grapple... :)

thanks from me too dawn!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.