DJV (deja vu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I'm not sure it's warmer per say than any other tank. I would agree with Don, more build dependent. I only really chain vape in the morning to get myself going for the day. You can pretty much get anything hot depending on the build and how you vape it. I don't find it inherently 'hotter' than other RDTAs I've used.

I've certainly enjoyed this RDTA. Very nice, easy build, no problems. If it came with a 4ml tank and a squonk pin it would be perfect to me.

That said, it's extremely easy to fill. I can vape 2ml in no time though depending on the build. Would still be nice it it were a 4ml capacity.

Very good quality though. I would buy it again.

Keep in mind if you get it, the disassembly is reverse threaded, so don't overtighten it trying to unscrew the bottom section.

Reactions: stols001

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Hi For normal tanks with coil at bottom (that's all I have used) that is true, but with the coils so close to the top I thought it might not have time to cool down. I always us ss 316 in temp mode. I hope you are right because I want a new tank.
All I use pretty much anymore are RDAs and RDTAs. Right now I'm using my Lucid RDA. It has dual round wire spaced coils. SS 316l 24g 8 wraps 3mm id .18ohms. 410° 75 watts tc mode. It is a cool dense vape. If I use fused claptons or rectangle wire builds in the same RDA it will be a much warmer vape. I don't have a dejavu but the reviews I've seen have been positive.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Thanks guys
I think I am going to get one. Can't find a Gold Modfather and the Titan is to big so Deja Vu it is.
Dave
Hope you enjoy it as well if you decide to give it a run. Kind of surprised you don't see more feedback on it, but it is a nice RDTA. Haven't seen any negative reviews on it that I recall. If you don't mind the 2ml capacity, it's a pleasure.

Your post reminded me how much I enjoyed mine, lol. Think I'm going to throw a build in it this weekend. :)

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I got mine at Vape Wild for around $45 if I recall. Free domestic shipping for orders over $30. Never really looked elsewhere.

Filling requires a bit of pressure in the center pin, not sure if a 'tube' would cut it unless it were stiff enough to apply some pressure. It's not really that hard to press in the fill port, but it does have to go in a few mm to ensure the fill hole is down far enough to allow juice to enter the tank.

So you have to remove the barrel to use a unicorn/gorilla bottle, but the o-rings aren't ridiculously tight either. It's honestly really easy/fast to fill.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Thanks a lot for your help I am just lazy and always trying to find an easier way to do things. I will check them out. I am in Canada so will have to pay shipping but what the heck its only money.
I hear you my friend. I would buy another if they came out with a 4ml option and/or a squonk pin.

It really is a nice RDTA, the 2ml capacity is the only downside, but it is simple to refill.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread