Dna 200 vs yihi 450J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael letaba

Jun 18, 2016
So the new sx q class is out and its like a dna 200. I wonderder which is better? Torn between the triade by lost vape and sx q class. Helpfull suggestions will be much appreciated. [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-T715Y using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1466958991128.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466958991128.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 66
  • uploadfromtaptalk1466958996581.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466958996581.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 61

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I'm sorry, but outside of sort of similar price points and both allow you to save 'configurations' they are completely different devices. Both can serve up a very accurate TC vape.

They both have good and bad points. I can't imagine that one is overall "better" than the other. I'd hope that the 3-battery configuration would have longer battery life.

Disclaimer: I own a "Q", 350Jv2 and 350Jv1.

Rafael letaba

Jun 18, 2016
    I'm sorry, but outside of sort of similar price points and both allow you to save 'configurations' they are completely different devices. Both can serve up a very accurate TC vape.

They both have good and bad points. I can't imagine that one is overall "better" than the other. I'd hope that the 3-battery configuration would have longer battery life.

Disclaimer: I own a "Q", 350Jv2 and 350Jv1.

You got a point there. Guess its all down to looks and ergonomics for me. Haha

Sent from my SM-T715Y using Tapatalk

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2016
    Shanghai
    I have the q, boxer dual 18650 sx350j v2, boxer 26650 sx350jv2, and the vicious ant sx350jv2.

I find myself reaching for the yihi chip more often simply because I'm able to go into detailed menu settings with the yihi boards.

And I like the tactile feedback of the buttons better on the yihi boards.

sacullen

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 7, 2014
    Chicago, IL, USA
    I use my Triade more because I've been using DNAs for a lot longer and am just more comfortable with them. The user interface for the Yihi boards isn't as intuitive for me.

While I wouldn't go so far as to say the Yihi board is like a DNA200, they both offer a fantastic vape. The Yihi does TC very well, and Lost Vape did an excellent job loading up accurate wire types in the
    Triade.

The Q is tall, the Triade is wide. The Q won't go as long between charges because it's down a battery. The Triade requires you to start taking care of that leather right out of the box if you want to keep it looking nice (and believe me, you do). Unless you have more specific criteria you're using to determine which device to purchase, you won't go wrong with either one and can just flip a coin.

Reactions: Rafael letaba

Rafael letaba

Jun 18, 2016
    I use my Triade more because I've been using DNAs for a lot longer and am just more comfortable with them. The user interface for the Yihi boards isn't as intuitive for me.

While I wouldn't go so far as to say the Yihi board is like a DNA200, they both offer a fantastic vape. The Yihi does TC very well, and Lost Vape did an excellent job loading up accurate wire types in the
    Triade.

The Q is tall, the Triade is wide. The Q won't go as long between charges because it's down a battery. The Triade requires you to start taking care of that leather right out of the box if you want to keep it looking nice (and believe me, you do). Unless you have more specific criteria you're using to determine which device to purchase, you won't go wrong with either one and can just flip a coin.
    Nice comparison. [emoji3] any cleaning tips? I got so much juice on the leather at one point due to leaking. Some of it isnt coming off.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread