DNA30 Box mod issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a DNA30 box mod from XMods, I've had it for a while now....For the past couple of months its been locking by its self, not wanting to unlock with the five clicks or after I vape on in for a few minutes it wont fire at all and will lock its self again....anyone know if it would be the button or the DNA30 chip?

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Interesting. I could see it going either way. Have you noticed your button sticking at all? If not, I would take a venture that it's the chip and I would look into the warranty.

I don't personally own one, but I haven't seen this problem before with friends that do have it. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable with box mods will come along...

PumPPimP

Jun 15, 2014
England
So I have a DNA30 box mod from XMods, I've had it for a while now....For the past couple of months its been locking by its self, not wanting to unlock with the five clicks or after I vape on in for a few minutes it wont fire at all and will lock its self again....anyone know if it would be the button or the DNA30 chip?

mine was powerlocking on randomly. i could not figure any pattern other than when the box was very cold it would fire. sorry very unscientific i know. my retailed (HOGVAPING) replaced it no problem. they have sent original back to clouper

Interesting. I could see it going either way. Have you noticed your button sticking at all? If not, I would take a venture that it's the chip and I would look into the warranty.

I don't personally own one, but I haven't seen this problem before with friends that do have it. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable with box mods will come along...

The button doesn't stick but it does misfire, I tried to reach out to the vendor and never got a response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread