Not open for further replies.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Do not buy any GeekVape products because you risk having to deal with nonexistent customer service.

In February, I ordered a Geekvape Z rta, which advertises great bottom feed. However, the rta didn’t come with a bottom feed pin, so I contacted customer support. No worries, the unit was under warranty and I would be sent a new one and I was issued a warranty claim number. A month later and I hadn't heard anything, so I called CS. It turns out that the original CS personnel neglected to give me the information on returning the original unit, which had to be shipped at my expense. I returned the RTA and wait two months, but nothing. In early June, tried calling, but the phone number is out of service. I briefly managed to get someone on live chat, before being disconnected, and was told that my claim would be processed by June 16. June 16 comes and I hear nothing. CS tells me that my claim has been processed and would be shipped in a week, but two weeks later, still nothing. Now phone is out of service and live chat no longer is working. Replies to my emails only say that they are checking into it. I'm now out the original RTA, the replacement, and the shipping costs.

If you had a chance to read the previous thread before it was deleted, you may know that my issue was eventually resolved. However, I believe it is disingenuous of Geekvape to delete threads that they find unflattering, even if they are truthful, so I'm reposting the original post for all to see.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I agree. Rather than admit fault and work to correct it, it's rather cowardly to just delete the thread instead. You weren't the only one with an issue. I believe Fidola had a problem also. I have to wonder if it wasn't my comment that got the thread closed.

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    gv.JPG

They pay for this area and are the content mods.
    IMO, posting IN this location will only result in further deletions.

They do not have mod/admin rights over here: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forums/general-vaping-discussion.7/

Cheers
    I

Last edited:

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com
    Do not buy any GeekVape products because you risk having to deal with nonexistent customer service.

In February, I ordered a Geekvape Z RTA, which advertises great bottom feed. However, the RTA didn’t come with a bottom feed pin, so I contacted customer support. No worries, the unit was under warranty and I would be sent a new one and I was issued a warranty claim number. A month later and I hadn't heard anything, so I called CS. It turns out that the original CS personnel neglected to give me the information on returning the original unit, which had to be shipped at my expense. I returned the RTA and wait two months, but nothing. In early June, tried calling, but the phone number is out of service. I briefly managed to get someone on live chat, before being disconnected, and was told that my claim would be processed by June 16. June 16 comes and I hear nothing. CS tells me that my claim has been processed and would be shipped in a week, but two weeks later, still nothing. Now phone is out of service and live chat no longer is working. Replies to my emails only say that they are checking into it. I'm now out the original RTA, the replacement, and the shipping costs.

If you had a chance to read the previous thread before it was deleted, you may know that my issue was eventually resolved. However, I believe it is disingenuous of Geekvape to delete threads that they find unflattering, even if they are truthful, so I'm reposting the original post for all to see.
    I'm glad your problem was solved.Should you have any concerns, you may contact us through our 24H live chat on website or email: support@geekvape.com.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: Letitia

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2021
    But to ignore messages from eveyone, dismiss reviewers but not even tell them and just ignore them, these are all parts of customer service as well. Being a rep is pretty much a branch of Customer Service, in my opinion, as you deal with the public and customers. And if you dismiss people you work with, you at least have the decency to tell them. I wasn't around here back then, I didn't do reviews back then, but have heard many stories from the reviewers that were working with your company at the time that they stopped communicating with EVERYONE on ECF. I just think everyone wants more transperancy... tell us whats happening instead of ignoring us.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I too had a problem with my GeekVape product. I own 2 Aegis Legends. My wife owns 2 and my daughter owns one. One of mine has a bad display, and one of my wife's has one battery indicator that always shows as empty. I contacted customer support via the chat and was asked for a picture of mine which I provided. The chat agent verified that indeed had a bad part but told me they didn't do any repairs and my only other option was to buy yet another one... FAT CHANCE!!! :( never again!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I too had a problem with my GeekVape product. I own 2 Aegis Legends. My wife owns 2 and my daughter owns one. One of mine has a bad display, and one of my wife's has one battery indicator that always shows as empty. I contacted customer support via the chat and was asked for a picture of mine which I provided. The chat agent verified that indeed had a bad part but told me they didn't do any repairs and my only other option was to buy yet another one... FAT CHANCE!!! :( never again!

Just curious as to how long you had it before it failed?

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    But to ignore messages from eveyone, dismiss reviewers but not even tell them and just ignore them

Specially agree with this part right here.

Sent the Geekvape representative 2 messages regarding the possibility of me doing reviews of their products.
    Both messages were sent about a year apart from each other and both of them were ignored.
    Not one reply....just silence.

Other brands i contacted actually did their JOB and were polite enough that they always got back to me even if it was with a ''no,sorry we're not interested at this moment''.

Other than Evolve, I don't think there are any manufacturers that will replace a product after the typical 60-90 day warranty is up.
    I'm sure you're right, and I fully expected to pay for it and told them that. I'll be checking into Evolve since you mentioned it. Thanks

EDIT: I checked out the one and only Evolv mod - my lord that thing is ugly! <LOL>

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm sure you're right, and I fully expected to pay for it and told them that. I'll be checking into Evolve since you mentioned it. Thanks

EDIT: I checked out the one and only Evolv mod - my lord that thing is ugly! <LOL>

Other manufacturers like Lost Vape use Evolv DNA boards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread