Do the tips give you problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricksinvest

Aug 29, 2011
Houston, TX
I don't know if it's just me but I don't seem to get a good seal with the tip that came with my atomizer. I drip and many times I guess air must get in, I take off the tip and just "stove-pipe" it. Then I finally get my throat hit.

Would a drip-tip help this? I've thought about switching and I'm closing to buying a new model for my dripping habit but the drip tips seemed unnecessary.

Nokosa

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Maryland - United States
www.youtube.com
Drip tips are far from unnecessary. Not only do they seal the opening better, but they basically just make an extension to the opening. The biggest issue with pre-installed mouth pieces is that they're not circular on the bottom, and they do not contain an O-ring; thus, no real seal. Also, you can drip straight through the top of the drip tip without having to remove the mouth piece which, depending on you, can be a nuisance.

Drip tips are definitely worth the money - never pay more than a couple bucks for one, unless it's a ming or hand made.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
BTW Drip tips should only be used on manual batteries - not recommend for auto batteries or any battery that has a hole in the middle of the threaded end

What are you using - carts and atomizer? Not really a great the best way to vape. I recommend cartomizers for your favorite thinner juices. And what model do you have?

Last edited:

ricksinvest

Aug 29, 2011
Houston, TX
Drip tips should only be used on manual batteries - not recommend for auto batteries o any battery that has a hole in the middle of the threaded end

What are you using - carts and atomizer? Not really a great the best way to vape. I recommend cartomizers for your favorite thinner juices. And what model do you have?

I use a nictick 302. It's kinda OK and keeps me off of cigs, but I really feel like something better is out there. I drip with the Johnson Creek smoke juice and honestly they all don't taste at all to me. Taste isn't important to me right now but it would be a grand bonus if I could get a throat hit with something and a great taste. I'm constantly surprised at how good my wife's blu cigs taste but those things won't come close to keeping me off of cigs.

What was said earlier about the seal of a drip tip really makes sense though. I do get air when using the factory tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread