Status
Not open for further replies.

Yocan_Jimmy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2016
www.yocantech.com
Hi Guy,
Today I will you show one new attractive Yocan accessory. It's Yocan Evolve Plus coils, include Quartz Dual Coil and Ceramic Donut Coil. Here we go.

What's Yocan Evolve Plus Quartz Dual Coil?
Evolve-Plus-Coils-4.jpg

The Quartz Dual Coil is perfect for the the perfect experience. A clean and pure sensation every time. 2 coils in a single atomizer allows for a quicker heat up time, but the fact that it is Quartz and not traditional wick allows for a cleaner experience and smoother draw.

The Yocan Evolve Plus coils are are made up of Quartz instead of wick to create a pure experience unlike any other.

What's Yocan Evolve Plus Ceramic Donut Coil?

Evolve-Plus-Coils-2.jpg

The Yocan Evolve Plus Coils are are made up of a Ceramic Donut instead of wick to create a pure experience unlike any other.

THESE FIT THE YOCAN EVOLVE PLUS ONLY

Learn more detail this coils on YocanTech.com

If you want to buy Yocan Evolve Plus Coil on Yocanonline.com, the price is start $25.00

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi Guy,
Today I will you show one new attractive Yocan accessory. It's Yocan Evolve Plus coils, include Quartz Dual Coil and Ceramic Donut Coil. Here we go.

What's Yocan Evolve Plus Quartz Dual Coil?
Evolve-Plus-Coils-4.jpg

The Quartz Dual Coil is perfect for the the perfect experience. A clean and pure sensation every time. 2 coils in a single atomizer allows for a quicker heat up time, but the fact that it is Quartz and not traditional wick allows for a cleaner experience and smoother draw.

The Yocan Evolve Plus Coils are are made up of Quartz instead of wick to create a pure experience unlike any other.

What's Yocan Evolve Plus Ceramic Donut Coil?

Evolve-Plus-Coils-2.jpg

The Yocan Evolve Plus Coils are are made up of a Ceramic Donut instead of wick to create a pure experience unlike any other.

THESE FIT THE YOCAN EVOLVE PLUS ONLY

Learn more detail this coils on YocanTech.com

If you want to buy Yocan Evolve Plus Coil on Yocanonline.com, the price is start $25.00

Is the Donut user replaceable?

Cheers
I

Yocan_Jimmy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2016
www.yocantech.com
So what material/wires are those 2 coils made from? Can they be changed by the user (I noticed a pack of 5)
And is that 'donut' the actual piece of ceramic?
That rests on top of the coils?
The Yocan Evolve Plus coils design with two types, Quartz Dual Coil and Ceramic Donut Coil. You can change the coil, but can't build it by yourself.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread