Do you prefer to use a vape pod system or a mod and sub ohm tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
Pod systems, also called vape pods, pod vapes and pod mods; are the newest generation of vaping products. Easy to use and simple to maintain, just replace the pod.

Tanks are the component of your vaping device, or rig, which include a reservoir to hold additional vape juice, and the coil to fire and create the vapor. Coils are attached to and held within the tank, which wicks vape juice from the e liquid tank and heats it up to produce vapor.

So which one do you prefer to use?

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Mod and RTA. Pods certainly have their place, they are small and discreet, but they are now flawless. And many of them leak.
No comparison (I have both, but the pods were either won In a contest or super cheap clearance sales) I would not buy a pod (by choice... sorry folks) Get a mod and a decent tank... really have nothing else to say.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
No comparison (I have both, but the pods were either won In a contest or super cheap clearance sales) I would not buy a pod (by choice... sorry folks) Get a mod and a decent tank... really have nothing else to say.

Some people like to have a small pod because it fits in a pocket or a purse and travels well. Others like to have a pod dedicated to high nic salts when they need an occasional stronger hit. There are many reasons why people like and use pods.

• Agree
Reactions: Aliraonz

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Some people like to have a small pod because it fits in a pocket or a purse and travels well. Others like to have a pod dedicated to high nic salts when they need an occasional stronger hit. There are many reasons why people like and use pods.
Yes I know... use them for "vooping" and for carry around but still having issues with leaking. Not much but they all seem to leak sooner or later (not much but keep having to clean the mod (battery) with a Q-tip/alcohol and worry about the auto-draw. I will never buy another one myself (my Aspire Nautilus X tank NEVER leaks and it use it with my crappy little Innokin EZ-Watt mod and it never leaks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread