Do you use flavored liquids?

Do you use flavored liquids?

• Yes- always have always will

• Yes- so far I have but might change my mind in the future

• No- Not anymore b/c of reactions to flavors

• No- never have been comfortable with inhaling flavors, so I've just been vaping straight PG or VG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
this is interesting, I didn't know anyone vaped unflavored, until I did so myeslf today. I had a really bad morning, my bottom feed quit working, the only ego battery I have left wasn't charged, I gave my 510 to my kid..and I need to vape BAD, I put as much of a charge on the ego as I could, put on an atty and drip tip and the juice (one of my favorites) almost made me throw up, it had a harsh, acrid, slightly metallic taste. I go to my juice box and OMG I can smell that in EVERY bottle of juice that I have. At this point, I'm getting freaked out and I'm thinking maybe I have become sensitized to the taste of nicotine, so I mix up an unflavored batch to find out..well that's what I'm vaping now and it's ok; I don't notice that metallic taste.... I'm so confused..but I know for sure I will have to vape this until I get over whatever happened to me this AM.

ckc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
UK
I mainly vape un-flavoured.Once every couple of months i might use flavour for a couple of days.As a smoker and now a vaper i've always exhaled out of my nose and flavours and me don't seem to agree.One reason why i wouldn't like to see just Tobacco and Menthol on the market.

As the duck stated,my atties live an extended amount of time.

binaryman

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
Eastern Shore, Maryland
I never thought to try it without flavoring. Now I am curious :p

I have a strange way of categorizing flavors I am sure.

1. No Flavor
2. Lump cappuccino, coffee, in with the tobacco flavors.
3. Everything else that's a flavor.

For some reason Coffee and Cappuccino flavors don't taste right to me.. I guess I haven't perfected the mix, but even premixed don't taste good to me either.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I would prefer not be to vaping flavors, but I'm pretty sure I need them.

A couple of things that I do though...
--Never order extra flavor
--Use tobacco flavors most of the time
--Vape a lot less than most people
--Peroidically check my lung function

I would try unflavored, but I vape so little compared to everyone else that I am not too worried.
I figure I will hear about any issues happening to other people before they get to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread