The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Does Baja Crack Tanks?

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by Kemosabe, Oct 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    I have a kayfun mini I'd love to rage Baja in, but I prefer it with the clear tank. Before I err on the side of caution and use my SS section, I thought I'd check to see if I could use my clear section. Thoughts?

2. demlevis

demlevis Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    If you really want to be cautious, you might want to wait for someone who uses a kayfun to reply.

I personally have not had any issues with Baja in my iClear 16s, nor have I seen any posts indicating others have had it crack their tanks. Looking at the website, Walt doesn't have it flagged as a cracking risk.

3. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    Thanks. Where on the website are the flags for cracking risks?

4. demlevis

demlevis Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    You're welcome!

There's an exclamation point with the message "attention this flavor may not be suitable for plastic tanks" embedded in the product images. If you look at lemon or orange, you'll see them. I knew Walt was planning to add these, but hadn't noticed them myself until last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.