Does such a creature exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wish list for an rda:

1. Single, large coil deck (think the Govad)
2. Clamp posts (like the Govad)
3. Top air flow (or some form of airflow to inhibit leaking)
4. Decent juice well
5. Drip without removing the cap
6. A multitude of colors/finishes to match whatever mod suits my mood
7. An actual 810 tip

Yeah, the Goon comes pretty close, but I really don't like its build deck. The Govad also comes pretty close, but I hate the idea of having to remove the cap constantly.

A nice squonk setup would probably hit the spot, but I don't want to invest in something that's still so new (and I'm guessing leaking could be a huge potential issue.) Also, the dang mods are SOOOOO expensive for what they are. Actually, thinking about it, my demands of a squonk rda would be pretty close to what I have listed above.

So... suggestions?

Reactions: stols001

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
That's a hard one for me.
The closest I can think of, is the Nova RDA.
It checks all the boxes except for the builddeck, because it's got a postless one. But it has a massive juicewell, high airflowslots, a 810 drip tip, can be dripped through the topcap, and can be single coiled because it's postless and comes in different metal colors plus black. And good clones for about 10$ are available at FT too.

Reactions: Letitia

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
My wish list for an RDA:

1. Single, large coil deck (think the Govad)
2. Clamp posts (like the Govad)
3. Top air flow (or some form of airflow to inhibit leaking)
4. Decent juice well
5. Drip without removing the cap
6. A multitude of colors/finishes to match whatever mod suits my mood
7. An actual 810 tip

Yeah, the Goon comes pretty close, but I really don't like its build deck. The Govad also comes pretty close, but I hate the idea of having to remove the cap constantly.

A nice squonk setup would probably hit the spot, but I don't want to invest in something that's still so new (and I'm guessing leaking could be a huge potential issue.) Also, the dang mods are SOOOOO expensive for what they are. Actually, thinking about it, my demands of a squonk RDA would be pretty close to what I have listed above.

So... suggestions?

Squonking has been here longer than we have. (Ca. 2010)

Get a BF pin for your Govad and an entry level squonker and your uncle is Robert!

Cheers
I

Last edited:

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2014
Tacoma
Like Izan said above...I'll throw in this...pulse squonk mod topped with a advken gorge rda...no clamps but a super simple easy to use deck ...using this set up as my knockaround mod works like a champ and about $75 with 2 20700 batteries.....the only thing new about squonking is the availability on a larger scale...first squonk was a REO in 2013

Reactions: mackman

Shead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2010
USA, Oregon
Like Izan said above...I'll throw in this...pulse squonk mod topped with a advken gorge rda...no clamps but a super simple easy to use deck ...using this set up as my knockaround mod works like a champ and about $75 with 2 20700 batteries.....the only thing new about squonking is the availability on a larger scale...first squonk was a REO in 2013
Google Carlos Juice box I believe it was the first iteration, then Missys wetbox, Reos there were a couple mechs back in the day including DIY guys making them with 2xAA battery boxes

• Winner
Reactions: mackman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread