Does the juice have more flavor punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's My Everything

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Washington, DC
I have found with several vendors who sell cartos that are pre-filled and the juice in the same flavors that the juice packs a little more of a flavor punch. Is this true with your juice vs. pre-filled cartos ? Thanks

My husband far prefers the juiced cartos over the prefills. He says they taste much better. No idea why.

Edited to add: He has tried many of the SI prefill flavors, but only the Vanilla juice, so the above comment only truly applies to Vanilla - your mileage may differ with other flavors.

:)

Poppie

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
I agree, I get stronger and better flavor from the ones that I fill with juice myself. If I am using all SI products, I order the pre-filled cartos anyway, because they cost the same as the blanks, and I get a bottle of juice. So you are getting "free" juice in a way. As an example, I got the new grape juice and the new grape pre-filled cartos...because why not?? :toast:

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
And I'm just the opposite. I like the taste of the prefilled ones better than when I refill with same juice. Like the prefilled taste better than the same juice in a blank carto too. Which is why I caved in and bought 6 packages of prefilled ones the other day. Now I just use juice to top it off to extend their life. But then I seem to have different experiences with all this stuff than most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread