Does the new Joyetech Easy Head have adjustable voltage ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaep

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
San Diego
The website is saying it has "variable voltage output" but most other websites have no mention of this unit being an ADJUSTABLE variable voltage control head. (Eg. Adjustable in increments of .1 volts)

I saw the one and only youtube video review on this unit and the guy (gotvapes) said this is NOT VV.

Another guy I spoke with said the guy at his local vape shop said you can plug it into your pc to adjust the voltage...

I dont know what to believe cuz theres not much review on this product yet!

HALP! this thing would be awesome if it was VV. 20 bucks for the head and 10 bucks for the battery tube = one of the cheapest VV setups out there!!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Got a link? The only thing close to that is the eGo T2. That has 2 voltage options - fixed Ego PWM and unregulated - whatever the battery can deliver as it drains down. The price is similar to the T2 but if this is a new VV head for the same tube I wanna see a link to it.

If it is VV you left out 10-ish bucks for the battery so at 40 bucks... not necessarily the cheapest.

Vaep

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
San Diego
A link for what? Yes it would be the same as the t2 upgrade head but with a usb port and also it fits nicely with the new joyetech ECT (I think its called) which makes me think its just an upgrade version of the t2...

I didnt factor in the price of a battery....and at 40$ its definitely one of the cheapest VVs...if its even VV.. :closedeyes:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Sure seems like you said, it's a large batt version of the T-2 Upgrade. With some additional features.

Some shops will try to sell these as "VV" for sure. you can probably run a VW Kick on it, if you have one laying around.?

I like my T-2 650PT, if I want to fine tune it beyond the 2 settings it has, I just use diff OHM toppers.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    "Features:

* High-quality, high-safety
    * Collects all the functions of ego series battery,
    including accurate power display, constant
    voltage output & variable voltage output, short
    circuit protection, discharge and overcharge
    protection, etc
    * Can be used interchangeably with the intelligent
    eVic control head, but more user-friendly"

....the term "variable voltage output" should read non-regulated output"....
    Joyetech eVic easy head

2 settings. Non-adjustable otherwise
    Will fit on the eGo-T Upgrade mod tube
    Basically, it's an expensive upgrade of the eGo-TU and a cheap downgrade of the eVic

Having the eGo-TU's and an eVic here, swapping tubes and heads all about gets interesting

Last edited:

Vaep

ECF Veteran
    Mar 23, 2013
    San Diego
    r77, what? I didnt say anything about battery size... I was suggesting maybe Joyetech just re-did the T2 to make it sit flush with the new "ECA" they came out with and are trying to make a few extra bucks..

Im not so upset about them recycling the old T2 and throwing in a useless feature.. Thats not where the deception lies...

Calling the unit a "replacement" for the Evic head and mis-using the term "variable voltage" is whats lame..

Vaep

ECF Veteran
    Mar 23, 2013
    San Diego
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread