Doge V. Darkhorse clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as air flow options the dark horse BLOWS doge out of the water yet I feel torn between the two. doge for the meme value and simplicity. Dark horse for obvious reasons. Opinions? Should I just shut up and give them my money for both and not look back? Im buying my first mech and I just don't want to be disappointed in choosing my rda. I want it to be like a first love that you always come back to no matter what new goodies I buy.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
Got a darkhorse clone from vape tech and it is fairly nice as far as tolerances. The air draw (for me) is way too much wide open, using the massive fat DT. I lose too much flavor going wide open and I need to build it below .2 ohms which gives massive clouds but not much flavor since the chamber is pretty much unrestricted through the inhale. I threw on the stainless DT it came with and now it's rocking the flavor with minimal reduction on vapor. The stainless tip has the nylon flange and is smaller which reduces the exit on the chamber and concentrates the flavor. If your going for a cloud competition the dark horse built with 22g at .15 to .2 ohms with the insane wide bore tip would impress the judges but I like my flavor along with a nice vapor production.

oh btw, the vape tech version I have doesn't have the press fit tips that you push through the bottom of the cap. Both
tips are threaded. It appears to be easier this way but I don't own an original so can't say for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread