doing a little taste testing today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I got my order with my eGo in it yesterday and some new flavors. I'm not a great reviewer but I would like to share my opinion on some new flavors I tried. I'm also gonna give them a score of 1-10, 10 being the best. I tried them all on standard 510 atty with an eGo battery and wide-mouth drip tip.

Hopscotch - Just plain awesomeness in a bottle. I can see what everyone has been raving about now. Definitely more of a butterscotch taste and just a touch better than butterscotch/almond which I also like very much. This one gets a 10.

Pall Mall - I am really surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. And I swear it really tastes like smoke. Seems to really have some TH too, made me cough a couple times. For someone just freshly transitioning from analogs I think this one may be perfect. I give this a 9.

Cappuccino Smooth - If you like coffee with just the right amount of sugar and cream you will love this. This is really really good. I think this one deserves a 9.5

FreedomSmoke - Definitely a vary strong smoke flavor. I found the Pall Mall better and smoother but then these are all freshly mixed. If age doesn't tame this one I think I may be using it to add a smoky flavor to other flavors. It's not bad I could definitely vape it by itself but there are other flavor I like much more. I give this one a 6 for now but I really think I will give it a higher score when it's aged about a month.

CoffeeX - Tastes like a dark french roast coffee. It's pretty good, but I like the cappuccino smooth better. Someone who drinks coffee straight up or with little cream or sugar I think would prefer this one. I think this one might be really good to add a coffee flavor by putting just a few drops in with another flavor. I give this one a 7.5.

ChocolateBiscotti - Tastes like a cookie with chocolate icing on it. This a somewhat subtle flavor compared to some others but it's really good. Perfect for a really smooth and relaxing vape. I give this one 8.

7Leaves - A nice tobacco flavor. Sweet and smokey this tastes really good. I like the Pall/Mall better but this one is nice too. I give this one an 8.

Wyatt Earp revisited - This one is probably my favorite juice I have ever tasted. When I first got some it was freshly mixed and it had a slightly perfume taste which too me gave it a taste like black liquorish which I enjoyed. I've bought a few bottles of this and I tried it again from a bottle that is about a month and half old. It tastes totally different now. It has much more of a tobacco flavor and to me tastes like a fine cigar, like a good Dominican or Cuban not some cheap common brand (and yes I have smoked Monte Cristo Cuban cigars when I was stationed in Japan). I absolutely love this flavor, in my opinion it doesn't get any better than this. If it weren't for the fact that I like variety and FSUSA has so many really good flavors I would vape this 24/7. I give this a 10+.

PS- I forgot to mention that these are all 50/50 pg/vg and 18mg in strength

Last edited:

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Great review! It sounds like you are enjoying all of the juice that you got. Thanks for sharing your opions as it really will help others decide which ones to try.

Yup I've tried about 22 different flavors from freedomsmokeusa so far and I have liked every one of them. I currently have about 18 bottles in my closet in about 16 different flavors. And a couple more coming.

Last edited:

Noobur

Sep 25, 2010
United States
Yup I've tried about 22 different flavors from freedomsmokeusa so far and I have liked every one of them. I currently have about 18 bottles in my closet in about 16 different flavors. And a couple more coming.

There is a really great group, Pay It Forward.
Pay It Forward

If you end up with a bunch of juice that you are not using.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Denrock - Glad you liked my favorite (hopscotch)! I also love the Cappuccino Smooth! The CoffeeX is a bit much for me, but it's because I like a lot of half and half in my coffee. If you mix it with Classic Vanilla, it adds creaminess and a sweet taste. Try it!

I guess I'm gonna have to get some vanilla sometime. I drink my coffee with lots of sugar and lots of cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread