Dollar E-Juice Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyVapes

Mar 22, 2018
I ordered a sample pack that had 5 flavors and I'm not having any luck with any of them. Not sure what's wrong with them but they all gurgle and spit back at me. When I try to vape it I keep getting shot with hot liquid in my mouth. I googled reviews and all I see are good ones. Tell me I'm not the only one! I don't have any issues with any of my other juices, just these ones.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
What tank are you using? Are you using drop in coils? Are you replacing with "new" coils? Is your PG/VG ratio the same with these new flavors?

I don't know much about the Dollar juice club, generally. If they are inexpensive flavors, I guess I might consider it a possibility that some ingredient/flavor may be sup par in performance, but honestly, unless you've got a widely divergent PG/VG ratio, I'm having a hard time figuring out how a juice in particular could cause popping and spitback, that often tends to be a wicking issue or a wattage issue.

I'm not questioning you that this is in fact the case, but providing a few more specifics might be helpful in trying to identify the problem and etc. I haven't heard of a particular juice causing popping and spitback. If it's a thicker juice, though, than you are accustomed to (or even perhaps thinner), I might see it as a possibility that the mix in particular of PG/VG may be causing issues. If you haven't yet, I might play around with wattage and airflow some.

Is it also happening across tanks, if you have more than one? Hopefully with some more information, it could be possible to try and narrow things down into something more helpful and worst case scenario, if it's isolated to the juice, at least you got tester sizes, and will have found out, if nothing else, that the juice isn't for you.

Good luck I hope you can provide a bit more information and that you can get the juice working for you.

Anna

Reactions: mackman

Biggyclouds

Mar 28, 2018
One big cause of gargle is due to a high sugar content of the juice. Most people don't realize it but most cheap juice you find (and/or subscribe for) will contain a descent amount of sugar to mask the low grade flavorings they use. In doing so your coils will burn out quicker and produce a worse clouding experience. BUY GOOD JUICE! It's just not worth it to settle for ....ty sauce.

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
I tried their samples and had somewhat of the same problem too. I was sub ohm vaping at the time. I found the best way to get rid of their spitback was to fire the mod about 5 times when it wasn't near my mouth and then just set it down and let the liquid warm up consistently for a few mins. Spitback typically comes from juice that isn't hot enough yet to be turned into vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread