Don't Be Hesitate-Innokin Ares Mtl RTA Only $25.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyColins

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2015
China
www.efun.top
The Innokin Ares MTL features a 24mm diameter and a slide-open top-fill to reduce leaks and spills. It has a narrow chimney for improved MTL flavour production, and a rounded bell for easy filling, smoothness, and reduced air turbulence, with an air port diffuser to distribute the air over the coil. You can get it for $25.99!

Package:
1 x Innokin Ares rta
1 x Spare Drip Tip
1 x Spare Glass tank
2 x Pre-made coils
1 x Wire Spool
1 x Cotton
1 x Bag of Spares (O-Rings, Screws)

Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
with an air port diffuser to distribute the air over the coil.

Hi, Andy! Do you happen to have a picture of the building deck? I'm curious about that air port diffuser? Is it removable? Does it comprise 7or 9 small concentric air holes (similar to Digiflavor Siren V1) or 3 holes in a row (like Digiflavor Siren V2?)?

We were just trying to figure it out in another thread. :)
(snip)
images
images

Last edited:
Reactions: Katdarling

AndyColins

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2015
China
www.efun.top
Hi,
it is from China, and it will be released in late of Nov. As to shipping method, we can ship it to Germany, but I'm so sorry that because we sell the item for lowest price, it is difficult for us to give you free shipment, but the shipping fee is very cheap, also, we have many big promotion on our site now, you can seize the chance to get big discount!
Thank you very much! @Kusie

AndyColins

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2015
China
www.efun.top
Thanks, in fact I had a typo in there - I was not refering to "free shipping" but rather "hassle-free" shipping, that means a fast shipping method that would most probably avoid possible tax and/or custom "problems". ;)
lol, please forgive my poor english. In general, we will help customer to deal with the custom problem, so please don't worry about it.:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread