Don't keep EGOs in your back pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarobins85

Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
This happened me today ::facepalm:: I sure hope my fasttech package gets here soon. uploadfromtaptalk1379545037381.jpg

Sent from Droidzilla 1.0

jarobins85

Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Well luckily I was able to get my hands on an Ego-C Twist. It's a nice feeling device but the draw seems a bit stiff which is weird. Never had that issue with my Ego-V. Can't really put my finger on why the draw is tight I added some air pads to my beauty collar so I know there's plenty of airflow it's just plain weird.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Well luckily I was able to get my hands on an Ego-C Twist. It's a nice feeling device but the draw seems a bit stiff which is weird. Never had that issue with my Ego-V. Can't really put my finger on why the draw is tight I added some air pads to my beauty collar so I know there's plenty of airflow it's just plain weird.

CHECK YOUR COIL/HEAD!!
Look at the tip at the bottom that connects to the center pin of the battery....There should be a "chamfer"/slot cut ACROSS the hole that sends air up the tube.....One coil I replaced recently gave me the "no air" problem....I compared the bad coil to a good one...and noticed the difference right away!! Glad I only tossed a $1 T3 head.....and not a $20 TANK!!:D
Happy (vaping ) Trails!

jarobins85

Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Update on the draw issue. Turns out when I recoiled my protank I put to many flavor wicks. This recent build I just added 2 flavor wicks and the draw is perfect. Also the ego twists battery life is pretty darn good.
Pic of the work house lol

Sent from Droidzilla 1.0

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379745069256.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379745069256.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 16

GypsySyx

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Awww RIP battery. Hope you can figure out how to fix it for good. Our vape shop has an on-call battery repair person who can fix almost anything for $7. Saved a couple of mine.

In a place called Deals Gap in NC, there's something called the Tree of Shame at the bottom of the Tail of the Dragon, which is a steep and twisty mountain road. The tree is where broken motorcycle parts from failed rides, mishaps, and misfortunes that happen going down this road go to be memorialized.

I took inspiration from this and am makin a collage of all my broken and failed vaping parts and pieces. It's not picture worthy...yet :laugh:

9a72nl.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread