Don't know where to explode happily.! SO HERE I GOOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
I'm getting an evod 1300mAh kit in the mail from fasttech.com!!! As well as roughly 6' of replacement wick, a Pyrex 3.0ml tank, and lord knows what else!!!! XD~* I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! Here have a look see!!!
Kit:
ahunubut.jpg

Wick:
8uhepega.jpg

And Pyrex tank...!
udyte2um.jpg

I also have a colorful mouthpiece coming from them... :D~
Was hoping something would come along so I could pass on my older ecig setups to my others!!!

YAAAAY!!!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Congrats! Hope you like your kit :D did you happen to buy any wire to go with that wick?

Actually lessifer... The type of cores I use/prefer/chose you don't have to use the coils.... Here's a pic to better show my cores:
The core before taking apart-
myhy8ese.jpg

My core taken apart(no coil or wires)
sena6ete.jpg

Inside of my core
evega9a4.jpg

Differences visually between cores:(one on right is coiled and doesn't fit my batteries or tanks :-[ )
9y4aju8y.jpg

These cores that I personally use... I LOOOVE!!! They are cheaper, and more efficient in my own opinion... When the wick in the center gets all icky you take some new wick and cut it the length you want it and stick it in after you give the core a good bath of course... Now... The coiled cores... Are $2.50 a pop... I just spent $5.00 on cores that I'll NEVER be able to use, and am angrier than all heck cuz the smoke shop said it was impossible to have my type of core... But I do and I am happy.. ^__^

Hope I answered some questions.... And if ANYONE feels I am in the wrong... PLEASE let me know!!! I am relatively new!!! But the way I am doing it, works for me... And I've been doing this for over six months... BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW A BETTER WAY IF THERE IS ONE!!!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Are you saying there's no coil in there at all? If so, what is heating your liquid? I can't really see in your pictures, what type of clearo are you using? I'm not questioning what you're saying, I've just never seen anything that doesn't have a coil that eventually needs to be replaced. Do you have a link to where you bought them, if you bought them online?

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Are you saying there's no coil in there at all? If so, what is heating your liquid? I can't really see in your pictures, what type of clearo are you using? I'm not questioning what you're saying, I've just never seen anything that doesn't have a coil that eventually needs to be replaced. Do you have a link to where you bought them, if you bought them online?

It's a standard ego-ce4s 1.6ml tank.
Here's some more pix... Sorry my iPad sux!
Here I COMPLETELY took apart the bottom of the core... My guess is since it's longer at the base it vaporizes it..? Check it out at www.chinabuye.com search ego-ce4s also the evod I got off fasttech has the same choice for cores.... Just wick.... No coil.... I feel it's better... Less fuss.... And less money to waste...
pa6y4e7e.jpg

-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Not to mention... It's easy to just clean it up, and put new liquid in it... And if you burn the string then you pull it out no worries and replace it... Don't need a phd for it.. And with hands as shaky as mine, that's better for me...

-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
There is a wire coil in there, if you just got wick, you won't be able to replace them.

OR, they are using a ceramic cup, for dry or solid gel You won't be able to use that for e-liquid.

OR you just discovered the greatest thing for vaping and I know nada. :toast:

I do indeed just replace the strings... I'd be pulling out the wire when removing the wick... As I did to the store bought cores... There is no wire in there... Look at the pix... I'm not hiding anything... I have no reason to... I've just removed washed and replaced... Never had a wire in there....

-Vincent Van Gogh-

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
LOL, OK. So it has to be a ceramic cup then or something - interesting.
Hey, didn't you just say a few weeks back you didn't have any money to buy even PG to mix with your juice to get it down from 1000000000mg of nicotine or something? I remember now...Someone got paid or won the lottery :D (I'm kidding, not prying)

Looking good there jfulcher - enjoy your vape ma'am.

(scurries off to research stuff)

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
It's a standard ego-ce4s 1.6ml tank.
Here's some more pix... Sorry my iPad sux!
Here I COMPLETELY took apart the bottom of the core... My guess is since it's longer at the base it vaporizes it..? Check it out at ChinaBuye - China Online Shop for Gadgets and Clothing, Buy cheap for Dropship and Wholesale with Free shipping! search ego-ce4s also the evod I got off fasttech has the same choice for cores.... Just wick.... No coil.... I feel it's better... Less fuss.... And less money to waste...
pa6y4e7e.jpg

-Vincent Van Gogh-
ok, I see the positive leg of a wire there I think. It's the shiny thing on the rubber grommet on the right hand side that would make connection to the positive post pin that's in your palm. Perhaps the wick is just laying across the coil? I'll check out your link, I'm honestly just really intrigued :D

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
LOL, OK. So it has to be a ceramic cup then or something - interesting.
Hey, didn't you just say a few weeks back you didn't have any money to buy even PG to mix with your juice to get it down from 1000000000mg of nicotine or something? I remember now...Someone got paid or won the lottery :D (I'm kidding, not prying)

Looking good there jfulcher - enjoy your vape ma'am.

(scurries off to research stuff)

Boyfriend bought me some juice, and I won a drawing for a prepaid visa.... Of course you know what is most important in life... Vaping of course!!! I'm down to 24mg eliquid... And also have 6mg liquids too.. If you look in the posting I left a very heartfelt apology... I passed out from too much nic intake on a 112 degree arizona day.... I still do apologize... I was butthurt... I didn't realize you could dilute so cheaply.... I'm still on he same wicks from six months ago... Just been washing and replacing them.... There are no ceramic pieces, or trust me I'd of broken them... Even my large clearo is same...

-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread