Don't know where to explode happily.! SO HERE I GOOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
You are awesome jfulcher - anyone who can pass out from nic OD and then a) continue to vape and b) come back and say sorry for passing out and then c) post about some weird clearo that only a few have tried is awesome in my book.

Well, I snapped at you guys for a terrible reason... I was wrong and didn't want to admit it... My passing out was proof that I was wrong. And vaping keeps me from analogs... Which are bad bad bad!!! And if these cores and clearo's can helps you guys out then awesomesauce!!! I accidentally found this ecig setup since I'm too cheap to spend $50 on a setup... And why keep the secret to myself. I'm only as awesome as the people around me. That's the honest truth. And I've posted enough pix to show inside and out of my core. No wires... After tomorrow, I can post higher def pix, I am almost out of bandwidth.... I have like 200-250mb left before it shuts off... So I cannot put more up till it withdraws the top up money... But soon as it does I'll use my 10.1mp camera to take some good pix.

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
ok, I see the positive leg of a wire there I think. It's the shiny thing on the rubber grommet on the right hand side that would make connection to the positive post pin that's in your palm. Perhaps the wick is just laying across the coil? I'll check out your link, I'm honestly just really intrigued :D

Yup.

10char

Irrene

Jul 20, 2011
Megaton
It's a standard ego-ce4s 1.6ml tank.
Here's some more pix... Sorry my iPad sux!
Here I COMPLETELY took apart the bottom of the core... My guess is since it's longer at the base it vaporizes it..? Check it out at ChinaBuye - China Online Shop for Gadgets and Clothing, Buy cheap for Dropship and Wholesale with Free shipping! search ego-ce4s also the evod I got off fasttech has the same choice for cores.... Just wick.... No coil.... I feel it's better... Less fuss.... And less money to waste...
pa6y4e7e.jpg

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

How long does the shipping take?

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
this is my hypotesis...
maybe you are just changing the "flavor wicks" which don't have a coil and there are some main wicks that you are missing...?

I think you are right, I'm thinking once I get more mula getting some replacements, and then going on a expedition with my old cores..... Sorry I've not been reply.... Was in the hospital... But I'm obviously home now, and happily in a BED again... They had recliners for patients there...! No beds!!! Some people's children...

-Vincent Van Gogh-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread