Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hi everyone!
I'm not a big pod user, but for the longest time I've always had an AIO lying around in various forms. I'm growing tired of the overpriced and overcomplicated Billet Box and turning my eyes onto this. Although I love nautilus coils and can get many here, I plan on buying the rba and using it with that. My only issue is that at 35w I think it's a little underpowered.

Also I don't see many people buying it, instead buying Billet Boxes. Really, for me this looks a lot simpler. Do you have one? Can you tell me more about it? Thanks!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
All I can tell you is I got a dot mod MTL tank and I still have not built it because it is so freaking complicated AND you can only remove certain airflow options by removing the COIL. I got so far with the airflow options and then I was like, ":censored: to THIS. Even my son declined to build it for me when he came.

Dot mod is kinda considered overrated if you ask me, these days. For a while everyone wanted one and they are stylish for sure. Lots of folks have had issue with them too, IIRC. Like malfunctioning issues.

If you must have it, you should have it. BUT, all I can say about the BRAND is like a bunch of designers split off into a brand called something like "Wakefield" I believe. I built THEIR MTL "little foot tank" and it vapes very nicely, it's not thirsty but it Is flavorful, if you ask me. Also no rocket science involved.

I might check if they have made one yet. It's similar and everything was nicely finished and they are a lot less expensive although not exactly "cheap."

Anna

Reactions: Susaz

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ive been looking at getting one also. I think they look great and for me too the price is a selling point. The RBA section on these and others are tiny and you cant really put anything large and/or crazy in there, so i think higher wattage is not necessary. Just curious on the build you plan on putting in there?
I generally stock minute .85 ohm claptons, ready to clip and build. But for an AIO that I use just when I go out I rarely use RBAs. I prefer a stock coil I just throw in and go. And Nautilus are great for that.
Aspire has also released the Mulus, with 80w, also using the Nautilus coils, but all coils are very high, I'm thinking about it.
Condensation is a big issue on the Billet Box, what I love about the DotMod is that power and chip and tank are ON OPPOSITE SIDES. So chances of condensation are low.
This is not my main device, just something to slip into a pocket when I go out and that gives me a decent vape.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread