Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I've been vaping boro stuff for years. For a while now that's been pretty much all I vape.

I recently discovered the Dot AIO format when I bought a Tita and combined it with a BP mods Pioneer Dot rba.

I'd be interested to hear comparisons bewteen Dot-sized RBAs and Boro-sized RBAs.

Having only one Dot setup I'm not qualified to compare - would be curious about opinions from you guys that vape both formats.

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
Veepon just released stock replacement doors.

5FF19640-70FF-42B1-A811-776022B7D7F9.png

• Informative
Reactions: Pigs

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
Anyone got the DotMission RBA?
@diagrammatiks you seem to own just about everything boro/dot - you got one of these?

naw I have the clone orbit tho.
Haven’t been too interested in buying too many dot rbas. The adapter isn’t actually compatible with all of them. I will be getting a silo though.

8E8FB741-C924-4E89-84BE-05B27334B0F8.jpeg

This only fits rbas that use the standard dot tank.

I only own 2 rbas so far.

the Auguse era which is decent.
And the pandora which is pretty good when it’s built right.

I have a 909 on order. And then I’ll be getting a silo.

PaulSh

Jan 18, 2017
Just to barge in a bit ... I have used multiple billets. They will hold more liquid generally than the dot boros. I have DotAios and a Tita. Thankfully, they are a lot of decent rba for the dot now - silo, bp mods, mission, vapeshell, mobb and tita not counting dot's own (not a fan). I prefer the size of the Tita and DotAio to the billet. I use my tita the most with the Tita rba but I do also like my mission in V2 Dot.
I've never yet had a problem switching around an rba -they all fit in tita and nthe V! and the V2. Silo, BTW, has the largest juice capacity of the lot but I MTL - usually between 18 - 22 watts - so juice capcity is no big deal and truthfully I prefer the boros on the dot tanks.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Just to barge in a bit ... I have used multiple billets. They will hold more liquid generally than the dot boros. I have DotAios and a Tita. Thankfully, they are a lot of decent rba for the dot now - silo, bp mods, mission, vapeshell, mobb and tita not counting dot's own (not a fan). I prefer the size of the Tita and DotAio to the billet. I use my tita the most with the Tita rba but I do also like my mission in V2 Dot.
I've never yet had a problem switching around an rba -they all fit in tita and nthe V! and the V2. Silo, BTW, has the largest juice capacity of the lot but I MTL - usually between 18 - 22 watts - so juice capcity is no big deal and truthfully I prefer the boros on the dot tanks.
I hear you. I'm looking forward to trying the Silo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread