• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Double or trippling flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Hey gang,

My problem so far with vaping is the lack of flavor. I think part of it is my buying 100% VG. Vapor Bomb's cinnabomb in VG definitely does have enough flavor (it's great), and their Mt. Mist (mountain dew) does have an undeniable taste to it. Everything else ... has me disappointed. I've just ordered 11 flavors from gourmet vapor this week, and they allow you to order in 100% VG and with double or triple flavor. They infact suggest double flavor when using 100% VG. I ordered 10 of the 11 in triple flavor. When they arrive I'll be posting review in this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ind-your-flavor-here-probably-dont-exist.html

100% VG users: Do you find yourselves needing double or triple flavors? Ever run into too much flavoring with these? Any suppliers there who know how to make a good, undeniably delicious VG fluid?

mianker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2010
USA
Tendril I have not found any premade VG juices I truly like for my daily vape. So I am doing almost 100% DIY. I can tolerate PG flavorings thank goodness. My daily vapes are pretty much Tiramisu, mints and I also have a really good vanilla I mix with butter pecan. Please post how you like your new flavors as I am interested. I had to add I also have an awsome Creme de Cafe.

Last edited:

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
Hey gang,

My problem so far with vaping is the lack of flavor. I think part of it is my buying 100% VG. Vapor Bomb's cinnabomb in VG definitely does have enough flavor (it's great), and their Mt. Mist (mountain dew) does have an undeniable taste to it. Everything else ... has me disappointed. I've just ordered 11 flavors from gourmet vapor this week, and they allow you to order in 100% VG and with double or triple flavor. They infact suggest double flavor when using 100% VG. I ordered 10 of the 11 in triple flavor. When they arrive I'll be posting review in this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ind-your-flavor-here-probably-dont-exist.html

100% VG users: Do you find yourselves needing double or triple flavors? Ever run into too much flavoring with these? Any suppliers there who know how to make a good, undeniably delicious VG fluid?

Please do let us know! I've been exclusively on Johnson Creek Red Oak Tennessee Cured and Domestic for a long time now. It does need more flavor, but I've basically settled because I was getting some major lung irritation from DIY Loranns. I gave up trying every new brand that comes out because I have about 20 full bottles of stuff I tried and didn't like!

jojogardener

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Northeast
backwood brew is amazing - if you order just ask for more flavoring -
honey flue and apple wood are great!
just email Don and ask away -Dkrom681234@yahoo.com - the customer service, price, and delivery is terrific!
( btw - he explained that 99% of flavors are suspended in pg - thank goodness I can tolerate a small amount!)

Starchild47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Tennessee
I have been having a big problem with this as well. I just found out in the past 2 weeks or so that I am allergic to pg. I am setting myself up to do my own DIY but in the meantime I am trying to keep some premixed juices around so I don't smoke the nasties anymore. It is not working well. The few that I have are so so. I have had some great friends at PIF that have been wonderful to send me some stuff to tide me over til I can get my own set up and so forth but it's very hard to find anything that has a good flavor to it.
I have a cherry that is like syrup. I have a blueberry that is not bad but I don't really like blueberry. I made some of my own butterscotch VG with Flavorart and it was really blah. I added some sucralose to it yesterday when I got it in the mail and I am letting it steep a bit now to see if it helps the flavor.
I got some WYS4 in from WYS as I really had liked the other 80/20 mix in the past. This blend I can taste a heavy coffee flavor and some peppery blend but no caramel or vanilla like I did in the other one and that is what I really liked about it.
So I am adding a drop of this and that to see what I can add to it to make it better and more vapable. I have not found anything yet that I could vape all day. I am hoping that I will soon. I got some kick a** sassafras flavoring from a friend but I cannot vape it constantly. It is yummy even in the VG.
I know that this is trial and error and I need to be patient. It is just hard when I was able to vape all day long and now it is hit or miss all the time. I don't know whether to add more flavoring or am I overdoing it? Do I need to add a sweetener? Ugggh LOL

lisabateman

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
South Carolina
Starchild,
I am in the same boat. I started vaping in April with PG and even then liked heavy flavors. When I developed the PG reaction a few weeks ago, I started by mixing my own vg with a flavor that I love...PA Kona. Awful! I also like PA Pizza. It ended up that I needed to add lots more flavoring with the VG. I've been mixing with absolute vodka at about 20vodka80vg and that has helped dilute the thickness and maybe even the weird sweet of the vg. As far as sweetener, I use PA Sweetener to fruity and sometimes coffee. I have PA Extra Coffee Clear on order now. I loved it in PG, and I'm hoping it'll do good in vg. Hope this helps!
Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread