Jul 18, 2010
North Detroit
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
DOVPO COLLEGE WAS 149.00 NEW mod USED A FEW TIMES ONLY
3 LEMO tanks NEW
WASP DONT THINK I EVEN USED IT
ZEUS RTA USED ONCE
2 CARTRIDGE tanks FROM KITS 1 USED 1 TIME.
SELLING ALL WONT SPILT.
WILL ADD WHAT EXTRAS I HAVE GLASS, ORINGS ECT
125.00 SHIPPED FOR ALL PAYPAL F&F OR ADD 3% TRUSTED SELLER

Attachments

• IMG_6438.jpeg
    IMG_6438.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6437.jpeg
    IMG_6437.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_6435.jpeg
    IMG_6435.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 124

pesok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2009
Everett, MA US
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My neighbour, an older gentleman and according to his own words a "computer dummy" is a 50+ year smoker and as for a last month an avid vaper(my proud convert). Anyway for the last 3 weeks he's been on a bit of a shopping spree and spend over $2k on various ecig related "toys that will save my life". I am always on the lookout for him since he wants all the "toys".
Since pics above seem to have more items than the description i ve asked seller for an itemised list of what he has for sale(with links if possible). Here is the response I got :
'way to much work for very little money. and thats IF he buys it. sorry I dont have that kind of time.".
Fine, then I asked just for a list of what is it he wants to sell exactly and i will find links myself and print everything out for my neighbour, and seller went silent.
Short story - don't bother with that guy he clearly doesn't care about selling and is just wasting everyone's time.
Not to hijack the thread but if anyone has good rta/rdta or squonks or any intersting(especially high tech with screens that he loves)- pm me but only if you actually want to sell

Last edited:

skullfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
North Detroit
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
My neighbour, an older gentleman and according to his own words a "computer dummy" is a 50+ year smoker and as for a last month an avid vaper(my proud convert). Anyway for the last 3 weeks he's been on a bit of a shopping spree and spend over $2k on various ecig related "toys that will save my life". I am always on the lookout for him since he wants all the "toys".
Since pics above seem to have more items than the description i ve asked seller for an itemised list of what he has for sale(with links if possible). Here is the response I got :
'way to much work for very little money. and thats IF he buys it. sorry I dont have that kind of time.".
Fine, then I asked just for a list of what is it he wants to sell exactly and i will find links myself and print everything out for my neighbour, and seller went silent.
Short story - don't bother with that guy he clearly doesn't care about selling and is just wasting everyone's time.
Not to hijack the thread but if anyone has good rta/rdta or squonks or any intersting(especially high tech with screens that he loves)- pm me but only if you actually want to sell
Just seeing this. thx and I TOLD u all I new.
I don’t see the problem.
I can’t tell you what I do NOT KNOW!
I will not print out paperwork on all those tanks listed. Now if I charge you full asking price sure MAYBE. But Pennys on the dollar No! HENCE THE PRICE I GAVE.
And high tech with screens are you joking? yet he can’t use a computer put 2 and 2 together for for 2 people who liked this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZakAttack88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread