Dovpo monoSQ DNA75C

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaverWicked

Feb 7, 2020
Just wanted to stop in and give my thoughts on this, as I just received it this week.

Preface: First Dovpo product, interested in compact dna devices.

Just got my my monoSQ and I have to say I haven’t been as excited about a new mod as I have this one. I read the specs before ordering and noticed it said it takes an 18650 battery. I was hoping there might be some room or that maybe a feature was left out but no. To be honest, I really wanted this chip in a single battery “compact” mod, and this fit the bill partly because it’s the only single battery non-squonk dna device I could find in stock. Had I been able to get my hands on something that offered more capacity, I probably would have went with that.

So a few questions:
#1: Was the battery an afterthought when this device went into design? Or was it chosen because everyone has 18650s?

#2: Is there any chance of a release with the option for 21700/20700/20650?

#3: Replacement/swappable doors?

Other than that, I am loving this thing. Thank you so much for providing a product worth buying.

MaverWicked

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Just wanted to stop in and give my thoughts on this, as I just received it this week.

Preface: First Dovpo product, interested in compact DNA devices.

Just got my my monoSQ and I have to say I haven’t been as excited about a new mod as I have this one. I read the specs before ordering and noticed it said it takes an 18650 battery. I was hoping there might be some room or that maybe a feature was left out but no. To be honest, I really wanted this chip in a single battery “compact” mod, and this fit the bill partly because it’s the only single battery non-squonk DNA device I could find in stock. Had I been able to get my hands on something that offered more capacity, I probably would have went with that.

So a few questions:
    #1: Was the battery an afterthought when this device went into design? Or was it chosen because everyone has 18650s?

Other than that, I am loving this thing. Thank you so much for providing a product worth buying.

MaverWicked

Where did you get this from?

dovpo_blem

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2019
    Philippines
    www.dovpoecig.com

Preface: First Dovpo product, interested in compact DNA devices.

Just got my my monoSQ and I have to say I haven’t been as excited about a new mod as I have this one. I read the specs before ordering and noticed it said it takes an 18650 battery. I was hoping there might be some room or that maybe a feature was left out but no. To be honest, I really wanted this chip in a single battery “compact” mod, and this fit the bill partly because it’s the only single battery non-squonk DNA device I could find in stock. Had I been able to get my hands on something that offered more capacity, I probably would have went with that.

So a few questions:

MaverWicked

Hi thanks for taking your time for writing the questions. It was a interesting one.

#1 It was really designed to be compact. As we know the past Signature Mods have been known
    to have a huge but still handy mods. We made it as minimal as possible that is why we chose to make it a 18650 only. And aim to cater the MTL/Subohm/Low Wattage Vaping. As we can foresee that it will become the trend in the future. That can also sell to the medium to high end market.

#2 It was the Signature Mods to decide if we will make a 21700/20700 rendition of the Mono SQ. But as for now there are no clear statements about that.

#3 Yes we know that Signature Mods/Tips is well known for customizing the products.
    Watch out for more updates for the Clutch/SQ Topside/Mono SQ.

Have a great day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread