Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Izan

ADotBurr

Nov 18, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not just buy it new?

Dovpo Topside Top Fill Squonk Mod - Designed in Collaboration with The Vapor Chronicles

^^^ They have blue for a good price

Dovpo Topside 90W Squonk Mod

^^ They have silver in stock

TOPSIDE Sqounk Mod by TVC and DOVPOSilver

^^^ and they have silver in stock

Dovpo Topside 90W 21700 Top Refill Squonker Mod

^^^ and they have black
I thought I'd try to save a few bucks on my first squonker, I'm not convinced I'll love it. But at this rate I suppose I will buy new. Thanks!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I thought I'd try to save a few bucks on my first squonker, I'm not convinced I'll love it. But at this rate I suppose I will buy new. Thanks!

Most people really love the topside.. it's a good squonker.

But if you want to save a few bucks you might enjoy the luna, it's a little less expensive as it's been on sale here and there, but it's more difficult to fill without a 510 refill bottle, and it's not regulated,plus it's 18650 only..

The person above you here is selling a package deal on the topside.. not bad.

Reactions: CAAB

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I'd try to save a few bucks on my first squonker, I'm not convinced I'll love it.

That's why I'm listing this, LOL. Found out the hard way I'm not a squonker. I feel like you really have to be invested in a flavor. Those squeeze bottles are huge. But if you like blowing clouds or you go through a lot of ml of e-liquid, I think it makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That's why I'm listing this, LOL. Found out the hard way I'm not a squonker. I feel like you really have to be invested in a flavor. Those squeeze bottles are huge. But if you like blowing clouds or you go through a lot of ml of e-liquid, I think it makes sense.

I don't blow clouds, nor do I go through a lot of ejuice and I like squonking..

most of us have multiple mods with varying flavors in them, right now I have cheesecake, coffee and peach cobbler with another flavor waiting in the wings if I get bored.

This saves on building, rewicking, and changing batteries since you don't need to do it all the time.

As @Zazie says, it's nice and lazy leaving tons of time for other activities that aren't related to making sure we have gear tommorow..

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    You don't have to fill the bottle all the way...:thumb:

CAAB

ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2019
    New York
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They're good if you're lazy, too. (I am.)

This saves on building, rewicking, and changing batteries since you don't need to do it all the time.

I hear you on that one. Another thing I liked about squonking that I forgot is regarding NET's. NET's are coil killers. A dripper is easier to rebuild than an RTA. So you can just rewick and squonk away again. It helps minimize juice loss too.

rob33

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2009
    A World Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I have two a red and gold, both lasted for about 5 months before the board went crazy the wattage was like a button was stuck. Same issue with both, regulated squonkers have never worked very long for me. My next project is to turn them into unregulated mods.

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread