Status
Not open for further replies.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great setup for someone who is interested in squonking. The Dovpo Topside features a top fill design, and has a VW mode, bypass mode, and optional temp control, although you have to download updated firmware. Takes single 18650,20700, or 21700 battery.

The mod is in Like New condition. No scratches. There is one squonk bottle included, the other that came with the Dovpo broke while cleaning. Replacement squonk bottles retail for around $11 online.

The Dead Rabbit is also in Like New condition. It is a versatile atomizer with a very simple single coil build deck. Ideal for squonking. There is an included squonk pin, but also a regular pin if you want to use this as a dripper instead. There is air flow control for DTL, but also some MTL options too, with narrower drip tips included if you go that route. If you want a tight MTL experience, I find closing the air flow control all the way actually works well. But where this really shines is as a flavorful DTL experience.

The Berserker MTL rda V2 is another great atomizer for squonking, although this is more tailored for MTL. The design is a lot simpler than the MTL rda V1. This is also in Like New condition. I personally am not a fan of it because it’s harder to use it as a dripper, because you can only fill from the drip tip. But if you are squonking, this is not an issue, because you’re filling from the bottom.

I am including a roll of Authentic Vandy Vape 316L Stainless Steel Superfine MTL Fused Clapton Heating Wire 30*2/38 AWG / 0.25mm*2/0.1mm dia. / 2.37ohm/ft / 10ft. Although I’ve probably used a good foot from the roll, so let’s call it about 9ft.

Original case included for Topside, Dead Rabbit, and Berserker V2 with some drip tip options.

Dovpo Topside purchased on VaporDNA for $74.99 on 5/22/19, not including shipping.

Dead Rabbit purchased on VapeWild on 9/16/19 for $19, not including shipping.

Berskerker MTL RDA V2 was purchased on 10/20 for $25 from fasttech

I am selling the lot for $60 even, with free shipping to contiguous US.

I am accepting PayPal payment. US only please.

DSC_5557-100px.jpg
DSC_5558-100px.jpg
DSC_5556-100px.jpg
DSC_5564-100px.jpg
DSC_5559-100px.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread