• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dr. Evil Zombie's Cirque de Verde!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Come here to find all the quick links to Dr. Evil Zombie's visual achievements!
In the beginning there was:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/zombie-vapers/144722-live-5-youre-dead-world-premiere.html

and then he started creating stuff just FOR us here at zombie vapors with Frequency Z to help us survive the dead rising from their graves with this preview:

YouTube - Frequency Z - Preview Trailer

Then the full episode came:

YouTube - Frequency Z - Episode One

There was a slight pause for station identification and big big prizes with his entry for the "Silly Videos for MEGA Prizes" Contest hosted by Electronic Cigarette Forum (ECF) and Vapor Guides:

YouTube - Breaking News with Chip Steadman

Then the Feb 2011 ZPOTM was visualized and separated just for us as a taste of what episode 2 would yield:

YouTube - Zombie Plan of the Month - February 2011

The wait is over. We now bring you Episode 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-661uCvWWas&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
:offtopic: Ok, this is admittedly off topic of zombies, but thought you might like it. :offtopic:

I participated in the A3F 48 Hour film competition last month and me and my boys over at Liquid Reality Films made a short film called, "The Envelope". We won Honorable mention... please hold your applause and autograph requests... The prize for honorable mention was a case of Pop Chips (one of the contest's awesome sponsors), and we went to town on them when the gravy train of Pop Chips came in the mail this last weekend. I highly recommend the BBQ flavor.

So, the full length short is still being screened in select AMC theatres, (Thanks BallBoy Productions), in 5 states (for money), so I cannot show you the full length short. But, I can show you the shorter version we submitted to the contest.

If you are not familiar with timed film competitions, they give you a time limit (in this case 48 hours) to write, shoot, edit and complete the film using certain criteria they provide. This year the criteria were:

Theme - "Change of Heart"
Line - "I hope this works"
Prop - An Envelope must be opened or closed

So, without further ado... "The Envelope". For your Consideration.

:evil:The Envelope by A Liquid Reality on Vimeo:evil:

Last edited:

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
:offtopic: Ok, this is admittedly off topic of zombies, but thought you might like it. :offtopic:

I participated in the A3F 48 Hour film competition last month and me and the gang over at Liquid Reality Films made a short film called, "The Envelope". We won Honorable mention... please hold your applause and autograph requests... The prize for honorable mention was a case of Pop Chips (one of the contest's sponsors), and we went to town on them when the gravy train of Pop Chips came in the mail this last weekend. I highly recommend the BBQ flavor.

So, the full length short is still being screened in select AMC theatres in 5 states (for money), so I cannot show you the full length short. But, I can show you the shorter version we submitted to the contest.

If you are not familiar with timed film competitions, they give you a time limit (in this case 48 hours) to write, shoot, edit and complete the film using certain criteria they provide. This year the criteria were:

Theme - "Change of Heart"
Line - "I hope this works"
Prop - An Envelope must be opened or closed

So, without further ado... "The Envelope". For your Consideration.

The Envelope by A Liquid Reality on Vimeo

wow.nicely done... I do want to see the full version, yet somehow i suspect Alabama isn't one of the 5 states that will screen it. Congrats!

wow.nicely done... I do want to see the full version, yet somehow i suspect Alabama isn't one of the 5 states that will screen it. Congrats!

Thank You!!! And, unfortunately, no. California, New York, Arizona, Nevada and Texas are the only places it is being shown right now. But, I will tell my contacts at A3F and BallBoy Productions that they have lost at least one ticket fee by not screening in Alabama. ;)

I will let you know as soon as I have license to re-distribute the full-length short or provide you a link to the DVD, as soon as I get it. Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
I want to see the rest of the story ! Very well done clip. Great use of the envelopes and paper mache body parts...I was really feeling the angst wanting to know what was written in all those letters...But then...I just hate it when someone hands me something to read...instead of just telling me what is in it. More more more please!!

:thumbs: Pretty good stuff. Trippy little clip.

Thanks Freaky! Trippy is what we were going for, with just a dash of dream sequence... glad you liked it!

I am diggin it! Definitely want to see the longer clip now

Thanks Mutt! Glad you dig it! I'll let you know when the full length short becomes available.

Wow... Tell them they lost a couple ticket sales in the PNW too. Scary thing is that I've been there. Impressive work sir, you surely have a future in film!

Thanks Vap! Glad you liked it. I will certainly add the PNW to the list of places begging to screen our film festival. With all the rain ya'll get, you probably watch more movies than the average bear up there. Seems only natural to me.

I want to see the rest of the story ! Very well done clip. Great use of the envelopes and paper mache body parts...I was really feeling the angst wanting to know what was written in all those letters...But then...I just hate it when someone hands me something to read...instead of just telling me what is in it. More more more please!!

Thank you as well madam! A little behind the scenes commentary...The young lady who plays the school teacher in the film, Amanda, is the artist who made the paper mache body parts...that's Amanda's body. The paper mache body parts were from an art installation she did earlier. It was a little wierd to have her torso on the chair next to me and her leg behind me and... Amanda was literally scattered all over the room... She will be psyched to hear that you liked them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread