Drag X low power, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalGovernale143

Oct 17, 2021
I'm now on my 3rd Drag X in 6 months. First one the firing button stuck on, whatever, I got most of a year out of that so I bought another. Now I'm getting weak hits and a low power message stopping my hits. I'm only vaping 30W on a .3 coil, and my batteries are usually about 4.10 volts left when this starts to happen. I switched from 25r's to LG and it's still happening, bought another drag X, exact same thing. Any ideas? I really don't want to get a new vape considering how plentiful the coils are. I'm also using it for nic salts MTL so my choices are kind of limited.

Last edited:

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, SalGovernale143. I'm not familiar with that brand, but it sounds like a defective board in the device. There is another manufacturer that is particularly well known for it's lack of QC and bad products as a result. I'm sure this 'leaky' boat has more than a few passengers in it. A switch should last much longer than 6 months, and if I read your post correctly, it (the switch) lasted less than that amount of time.

SalGovernale143

Oct 17, 2021
    Can’t help much on the Drag X sorry. But if you like the .3 PNP coils you can pickup the PNP pod tank for around 10$ and basically use any 510 mod. Guessing you have several tanks and coils so this would give you an option.

$10.88 (Free or Cheap Shipping) Authentic VOOPOO PnP Pod Tank for Drag S / Drag X / Drag Max / Argus Pro / Argus Kit (PnP Pod Tank, 0.3/0.15ohm, 4.5ml, Black) at m.FastTech.com

Thats a great idea actually, I can hook it up to a mod with 2 batteries now instead of carrying the extra battery to work! Thanks for the tip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread