Dragon Fruit or Dragon Breath??Which one is clear in color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Dragon Fruit is clear, and I don't see a Dragon Breath listed on the site, so I'd say it was probably Dragon Fruit--unless you were sent a sample of a flavour that is still in development. There's no menthol in Dragon Breath but it is also purely a fruit flavour, so if there was any sort of tobacco flavour at all it was probably Dragon tobacco (and I have no idea if that is clear or not)...

roberted5

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2010
Missouri
I think it was Dragon Breath,I like tobacco flavors and Pop sent me samples.I may find bottle,I just have too many irons in fire and I think I'm in cig withdrawls.
4 days and 3 real cigs,they were tearing up my stomach,acid reflux but smoking 2 packs a day.I used e-cig before but I was sensitive to one brand but I was using 32mg.
I've tried water with a tablespoon of apple-cider vinagar and mixing olive oil with water.Better but stomach still wakes me up.
Olive oil is used like butter in Europe,they use it on pasta,bread,etc...I've heard of drinking olva-vere oil from the Indian/American that live here.
It's 4am,I usually sleep good until 5am.
There needs to be a thread on making the change from real to e-cigs.
e-liquid is VG and PG based?Which is more natural?I may need to try both.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
The comparisons and differences and advantages and disadvantages of Vegetable Glycerine versus Propylene Glycol are just as contentious among vapers as the argument "Propylene Glycol is antifreeze" is between vapers and anti-vapers. It's best to do the research on your own and make up your own mind because it seems to be very difficult to have an "objective" discussion about it. Even the question "which is more natural?" is a problem since Vegetable Glycerine would seem to be so, being originally extracted from plants--but the fact seems to be that the vast majority of VG in the market today is actually a by-product of the petroleum industry. It's chemically identical to the plant extract, though, so where do you draw the line about how natural it is?

The best thing (in my opinion) is to do your own reading (if you want) and just try both and/or either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread