dragon fruit/passion fruit/pineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.

metamorpheus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2013
AZ
It has a tartness you can feel kissing your tongue as you vape it slowly with the smooth melon like dragon fruit overtone. The passion fruit adds another layer which is detected after the main dragon fruit flavor and makes for a nice complexity on the exhale. I used 11ml of nic 75/25 PG/VG, 1.5ml of dragon fruit,.75ml of pineapple, .75ml of passion fruit, and 1ml of PG to make my 15 to make a 26.4. I like it a bit strong.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
10% dragon fruit(TFA)
5% pineapple(TFA)
5% passion fruit(TFA)

mmm second day steeping after a couple hours last night in the ultrasonic and this is tasting really good.

I was searching for what to do with a couple of TFA flavors that I don't like by themselves and found this post.
I have all three of those and don't like them by themselves so I thought what the heck.

Wow, that is good even just after mixing.
Can't wait for it to steep and US it!

Thanks

:vapor:

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Don't know about FA, but the TFA pineapple I have has a hint of machine oil taste to me and I don't like it as a stand alone flavor.
It doesn't come through with the mix though.
I just added Key Lime to the mix on a whim and it gave it a nice undertaste.

EDIT: If you come up with a great pineapple please let me know, I love pineapple also.

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Don't know about FA, but the TFA pineapple I have has a hint of machine oil taste to me and I don't like it as a stand alone flavor.

EDIT: If you come up with a great pineapple please let me know, I love pineapple also.

We've tried FA & TFA Pineapple...after steeping a week or two (with several overnights without the cap), the FA Pineapple seems to be the better of the two for us. It loses most of that machine oil/chemical nastiness - leaving a more realistic flavor...but it's terrible when first mixed. Both need to be used lightly if they're to work at all.

We'd basically given up on the pineapple until...

Pineapple Flavoring by Hangsen -10ml :::insert celebrating taste buds here::: YES! 'Tastes like good ole Dole right out of the can (5%-7% is the standard for most-all HS flavors).

ENJOY!

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013

if you are tasting machine oil... might want to check what ever you vape out of.. sounds like perhaps a new bbc that was not washed. I could be wrong, and you might have a perfect set up.. *shrugs* IDK ;)

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
if you are tasting machine oil... might want to check what ever you vape out of.. sounds like perhaps a new bbc that was not washed. I could be wrong, and you might have a perfect set up.. *shrugs* IDK ;)

No bbc, Reo with RM2 or sometimes a Magneto with Stratus dripper are my go to's.
I get the same taste from a couple of other pineapples also, not just TFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread