Drip Tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffany7278

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Chicago
I'd like to order a bunch of fun colored and different shaped drip tips but I'm not sure if they will fit what I'm using.
I did order a 510 tip off ebay and it does not fit my CE4. I do have an IBTanked on the way.
What toppers do I need for the 510 drip tips to fit? I want to order a bunch from fasttech.

Thanks!

milescadre

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
CE4 uses a threaded... shot whats it called? I dont want to say proprietary but theyre prety close to it. I know my local shop sells SS adapters to use 510 drip tips on CE4 style tanks for like 5-6$

IBTanked should use standard punched cartos (If I'm not mistaken), so 510 drip tips *should* work just fine on it

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
The 510 tips will fit the IBTanked :) Any 510 tips will fit in a cartotank because they pop inside the cartomizer. There are CE4 drip tips, but they tend to be rather bland. Basic solid colors and same style.

Been meaning to ask ya, What carto sizes do you have for IBtanked? I wanna get one that can hold roughly 4 mls. Been meaning to order one I just get confused with the tank sizes and what not. Bleh :laugh:

tiffany7278

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Chicago
CE4 uses a threaded... shot whats it called? I dont want to say proprietary but theyre prety close to it. I know my local shop sells SS adapters to use 510 drip tips on CE4 style tanks for like 5-6$

IBTanked should use standard punched cartos (If I'm not mistaken), so 510 drip tips *should* work just fine on it

FastTech also sells the adapter :) yay new drip tips on the way

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Been meaning to ask ya, What carto sizes do you have for IBtanked? I wanna get one that can hold roughly 4 mls. Been meaning to order one I just get confused with the tank sizes and what not. Bleh :laugh:

I have standard length so prepunched/laser slotted boge 510 cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread