The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Drip Tips

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by ExtremeDooty, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ExtremeDooty

ExtremeDooty Senior Member

Aug 5, 2017
    I've been looking for a good selection of drip tips. I'm referring to the mouthpiece inserted into the top of the tank, not a tip that some vapers drip liquids into. So far I've only found sites that have a very limited selection. It doesn't help that the term drip tip applies to two different things. Any help would be appreciated.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    I've gotten a lot from Fasttech. Huge selection, and SOME are good quality. Some are crap. But at like $2 each, it's easy to experiment and find something you like.
    Might take a couple weeks to arrive...

• Like Like x 3
  3. beckah54

beckah54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    Ohio
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ExtremeDooty

Aug 5, 2017
    Thanks for the tips. I've been avoiding Fasttech mostly because it's in China and the shipping delays. My shinyitis has a real problem with delays of any kind. But they do seem to have a large selection of items and they claim to ship anywhere for free. Is that even true? If I buy a $2.00 item, will they actually ship it for free? Seems like there must be a catch.

• Like Like x 2
  5. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Yeah,they do ship for free.The only catch to it is,if the order is below $20,they ship the cheapest way possible,which also means the slowest way,could take a month or so to get to you.Over $20,they use epacket which is usually around 10-15 days to get to you.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Did you try ebay? Tons on there. Signature tips has great dt of all styles, believe they are in UK. Chuff Art has nice tips. My favorite ss 510 are nip tips from Trinity Glass Tank Co., they have other style dt also.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    It's legit...
    I tend to look through "new" items, and throw things in a cart, then every month or so, I clean out the stuff that's REALLY dumb, and finish buying the rest. Sometimes it takes 10 days, sometimes 30, but it shows up.
    And some is really nice, some is just cheap.
    Not great for "need it now" items - but a cheap way to try stuff out.
    Also, in case you wonder and look at other products too - when they say "Authentic" it really is. When they say "Style" it's a copy of something...

• Like Like x 3
  8. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Variety IS the spice of vaping. Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    • Like Like x 3
  9. BrotherBob

BrotherBob Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    I have not found any US sites with large drip tip selections. Could look into this Chinese site:
    Best New 510 Drip Tips Colorful E Cigarette Mouthpiece Drip Tip Best Electronic Cigarette Accessory For 510 Rda Rba Atomizer Wholesale Mix Colors Favorite Drip Tip Friction Drip Tips From Cnvaportech, $2.27| Dhgate.Com

• Like Like x 2
  10. ExtremeDooty

Aug 5, 2017
    Thanks for all the tips on drip tips. I'm having to reconsider Fasttech and other Chinese sites. Prices and selection are really good. And actually the shipping delay seems pretty reasonable for the savings and free shipping.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Trigster

Trigster Super Member

Aug 2, 2017
    SF Bay Area
    Yep...Just Ordered A Dozen Myself...FT...Rainbow/Chrome/SS/Teflon/Acrylic...Quite A Selection !!! Trig :D:D:D

12. Dropmyload

Dropmyload Super Member Verified Member

Oct 23, 2017
    Noob here, thanks for the tips...ordered a few from FT myself...lets see what are like when they land!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    • Like Like x 1
  14. bhayes

bhayes Full Member

May 11, 2011
    hartford ct
    • Useful Useful x 1