Driving the porcelain bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a new juice in the post. It's 100% VG, and the same Nicotine as I normally have. Almost immediately after vaping it I felt nauseous for an hour.

I have another juice flavour, with less Nicotine and 20% PG which makes me slightly nauseous, but this is something else - I was this close to vomiting.

I've got 18 other flavours at various PG / VG and nicotine levels, so I'm pretty certain it's something to do with the flavour itself.

Anyone else have this ?

P1NkY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
Planet Earth
I've had a bit of nausea from too much nicotine. Early in my vape learning curve I overloaded a carto with 24mg juice...got a big shot of it in my mouth, and decided to swallow it.

Yeah, that was dumb.
LOL! I know what you mean. Swallowing juice with nicotine feels horrible. Ever swallowed a hard candy? It's kinda like that!

Back on topic: Never had a flavor do that to me. Higher nic levels did do that for me.

I recently received a second sample bottle of a juice I did not particularly enjoy.
One was labeled 24mg, the other 18mg.
I was low on juice, so I decided to give it another go (I thought steeping might have fixed it).
Turns out it was not bad at all. However...
The 24mg had almost no throat hit, while the 18mg was like kaBOOM! Holy-crap-WTH!!!
I sincerely believe they were both mislabeled.
Now I am not saying this is what happened in your case, gpfwestie, but it's a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread