Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxvap

Dec 11, 2012
Paris, France
Hi there,

I vap on EgoT upgrade battery using a 510 atomizer for Dry smoking,

I like it like that, but it's a pain filling every 3-5 vapes

What else can I use? Simplifying the process and having good tastes and smoke and reasonable autonomy? ... WITHOUT going into rebuidable atomizer because first I don't know how to deal with it and second no voltmeters or electronic mods etc...

vison eternety looks good but rebuidalbe, not sure I want to get on this without using voltmeters stuff etc...

Do you have any recommendation on nice little (not too small:)) atomizers for Dry vaping? or nice little set ups you use, and simple stuff that I can use on Ego battery type??

thank a lot
jaxVap

synthsiggy

Moved On
Nov 29, 2012
Just get "VISION" ce5 v3 clearomizer. They are rebuildable but you only need to replace the coil head when it packs up. They work really well with any ratio of liquids. So it arrives in the post and you just fill it up and away you go. Theres no building involved !. Just make sure you get a long wick clearomizer and not a short wick. Also make sure what you buy is genuine branded gear and not a cheap knock off. Although the real thing isn't expensive. About £7. You really can't go wrong with one of these. They vape great !.

jaxvap

Dec 11, 2012
Paris, France
Thanks synthsiggy for you input,

I have a couple of V2 (not V3) Stradust from Vision (one LR and the other not) and both of them have a plastic taste I can't handle while vaping - even after cleaning, boiling them- I tried those after using my EgoT cartridge and it happens that cartridge tastes better to me than those Stardust . Maybe it's no chance with a bad serie?
I believe V3 might be better regarding that? I don't know.
But this is why I came up to dry vapping, no cartridge, no tank, just atomizer and juice :vapor:

I will have another try with my V2 and maybe order a V3 just to see, but can it be as good as dry vaping?

synthsiggy

Moved On
Nov 29, 2012
Oh i dunno..Maybe it's just down to your own preferences. What i do know is clearomizers improve with each new version that comes along. To me they taste fine and bring out the flavour of the liquid. I'll be getting a vision vivi nova 2.5 soon just for more liquid capacity. But you know if it's all down to taste then try adding more PG in your liquid, that stuff tastes dry, well it does to me, it makes my throat dry anyway. So you could make your existing clearomizers work for you by adjusting the taste of your liquid. You will find a way round it. And in the end it will be down to the liquid you use. Different hardware affects the flavour of liquid.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
from using a regular dripping atty, i believe a tank is next. i started out by dripping along with regular cartomizers. at that time i really liked dripping it gave a great taste and great vapor. started using carts when not at home because dripping is really a pain. i then wanted to try one of the stardusts clearos but didnt really care for them to much. so i then got into the rebuidable genesis attys and never looked back. i think they are the best. i own a provari and also a mechanical mod as well as a few genesis attys. not to long ago i wanted a small device for when i, lets say, went to dinner or something, so i bought an ego twist. also bought the mini vivi nova for it. its really a nice set-up. for some reason i much prefer the mini vivi nova to the stardust tank thingys. so maybe check out the vivi for your ego. the other thing is the gripper type of mod. you can use a regular atomizer with it. the mod has a resevior that you fill up and you squeeze the grip which feeds the atomizer from the bottom. no dripping. good luck.

Riff Raff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
I agree dripping gives you great flavor and vapor its just not feasible when out and about. I have tried a few plastic tanks even a dual coil and found that a glass tank beats the plastic hands down. So far my Phiniac tank is the closest taste to dripping. It works great on my Silver Bullet with a LR carto. :vapor:

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Hi , and Welcome . But I bought a Reo " Grand " . A bottom feeder , that you can use either a carto , or an atty , and feed from the bottom . I use atty's on mine , because I get a cleaner taste then with the carto's . But the advice to try a Vivi-Nova is spot on . But get the mini version , for your Ego .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread