dse 901 usb passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimgman

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
delaware
maybe i just got lucky, but has anyone else noticed the usb unit's switch is many times better than any battery? mine works with slightest draw, and has never "stuck" on, and gives tons of vapor(tried with different atomizers).smokes just like a dang cigarette.... why the heck cant the batteries be this good?, or have i just not gotten a "good" one?...i have 4 batteries.curious of others' opinions on this....

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Yeah at first my passthrough worked great. I ordered it on the 16th of Dec but couldn't use it till the 25 of DEC (It was a christmas present for me) Anyway that means I've used it 17 days and now it doesn't work that great. At first the light would stay on sometimes well now it will work about 2 times out of 10 of me trying to use it. I didn't expect for it to die that quickly. Anyone else having this problem?

parapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Greece
Yeah at first my passthrough worked great. I ordered it on the 16th of Dec but couldn't use it till the 25 of DEC (It was a christmas present for me) Anyway that means I've used it 17 days and now it doesn't work that great. At first the light would stay on sometimes well now it will work about 2 times out of 10 of me trying to use it. I didn't expect for it to die that quickly. Anyone else having this problem?

both of mine lasted 3 weeks.....
but i'll do a manual switch mod....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread