DSE801 Atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Hey all, just had a quick question. I am about to order some additional attys for my JS. Anyone know of a reputable dealer in the US that sells reliable DSE801 attys for $10 or less? With the blocks on some imports from China I am abit concerned about ordering from Ruyan Direct (there in China right?). Anyway, thanks in advance and Happy vaping!

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Do not hesitate to place orders from China. No one's individual orders have been seized (that has been proven)............If you were ordering 200 hundred of something, then yes you could be worried........

FYI--take a look at getting 201 attys for your Stick. Reports are that they work even better than the 801's. I have some enroute from Litecig.

Anyway, I order from China all the time, never a problem. Don't be worried. Bestecig makes the best 801 attys BTW.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Do not hesitate to place orders from China. No one's individual orders have been seized (that has been proven)............If you were ordering 200 hundred of something, then yes you could be worried........

FYI--take a look at getting 201 attys for your Stick. Reports are that they work even better than the 801's. I have some enroute from Litecig.

Anyway, I order from China all the time, never a problem. Don't be worried. Bestecig makes the best 801 attys BTW.

Showing my n00bliness again, but I assume the BE112 is an 801? So the BE112 atty will be what I need to order from Bestecig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread