DSE801 vs. 801

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
yay - ty!!!!! do you use them? do you recommend any attys, cartos or tants for 801? i'm getting a ipro 801 and ikenvape 801 fusions but i would like other things to go with it.

Thanks!
While your shopping Ikenvape pick up some of his 801 mini attys they have great flavor and vapor.The 2.5 ohm for up to 5 volts and 3.5 ohm for 6 volts.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
While your shopping Ikenvape pick up some of his 801 mini attys they have great flavor and vapor.The 2.5 ohm for up to 5 volts and 3.5 ohm for 6 volts.

Sorry to be such a noob but......I was looking at those and don't know if they are just for direct dripping? I would like to try dripping to taste several juices but doubt I would want to do it as a way of daily vaping. It just seems like the constant dripping would annoy me. I like simple and easy. I am trying to figure out how to taste test juices though without wasting carts and juice and wonder if that is how you do it? I've watched videos on it but am still confused because they mainly talked about it just as a way to vape not how to taste test.

I did order some blank carts with attys from another vendor because that seemed self explanatory. Just fill the cart and stick it in the atty. I liked that the carts don't have any filler material. Plus it looked pretty simple to use.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
You'll definitely be happy with the Fusions :) I haven't tried their attys, yet, but have heard good things about them. The only 801 gear I've used is the Fusions, just ordered more of them yesterday

Dripping is a great way to taste-test juices. After using, just rinse the atty out and re-prime it with plain PG or VG and it'll be ready for the next time. I actually just use PG to clean my attys, hot water only if they're gunked up, a good flush through and blow-out or two with PG usually does the trick and then they're already re-primed for storage until I use it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread