Dual Coil huge Clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
First Pic: Has anyone tried one of these dual coil tank clearomizers? 3,4,6 ml. 1.5 to 3.0 ohm (2.5 to 3.0 single coil).
You do not need a cartomizer, so you just fill and go...

I am wondering if this will work well, as i haven't even tried the tanks that use carto's, they just seem like a pain. So, I figured these would be a snap, if they work well that is...

Second Pic; Again, has anyone tried these led clearomizers...they come in 2.5ml or 3.5ml , 1.5 to 3.0 ohm​I think they are single coil only.

Attachments

• tank greensound.JPG
    tank greensound.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 264
  • led clearo.JPG
    led clearo.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 657

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
I like the 3.5ml Vision Extreme single coil. Any resistance is cool with me as I use a VV mod to drive it (usually between 5 and 6 watts). Easy to use, and the one's I've tried have lasted a good while...I easily get my $8 worth out of them. These are my favorite CE2 design because they're so bloody easy to use. No tools needed. Just pull the mouthpiece, drip in liquid, pop it back in.

I've yet to bother with a CE2 tank larger than 3.5ml (that's enough for me to make it through the day) so I don't know about the larger ones. I see no reason why they wouldn't work well if you want to load something that big and carry it around.

I also got one of the 3.5ml stainless steel units from Sterling Vapor to try. Not bad at all! Fabulous lung hit from these, just make sure you have plenty of battery with the dual coil ones! I like mine between 3.7v and 4.2v...and these can pull between 2.5 and 3 amps really fast in that range. I really like the way it vapes and will get more for the future. Only thing with these is they do take a tool to get them open for filling (a hook or wire to reach in and pull out the plug), and they do like to be topped fairly often in my experience.

When I go with these dual coil CE2s, I find it takes two of them (or a refill) for me to make it through a day, so a larger tank on these might be nice. Yep, they go through a good bit more liquid for me...but each lung hit is really thick!

I hate to say it, but with stuff like this, you really have to try one and see how you like it. It may be a hit on some liquids you have, and not so good with others.

Try ONE at first, with a liquid you know well and vape alot....the build quality on the ones I've tried have been good enough that I'm confident you'll at least use up your $6 to $8 worth in deciding if you really like them or not.

Oh yeah...with the CE2 design, you probably will want to stick with liquids with no more than 30% VG. Mileage varies, but I find they last longer and work better with higher PG liquids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread