Dual Coil Tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaqueJezus

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
I grabbed 2 of them and a pack of heads before they sold out on nhaler. I love them, but I am also a newbie when it comes to this. My buddy who has been at it for a year or so showed them to me and he just got his and loves them too. I am still kinda unsure on how to calc the voltage for them. I thought I was supposed to run 4.2 volts to get the higher watts for them since its 2 3.6ohm coils. But he told me to still use 1.8ohm for the calculation. Anyone want to clear this up for us(me)

Besides that question, yes I love them, get some. The full sized are out of stock but they still have the minis so I will prolly buy 2 of those tonight. And you can use the colored vivi tanks with them!

It's just a personal preference. I have a Vivi Nova, Smoktek DCT, and Kanger Pro tank. I use Johnson Creek Wisconsin Frost 100% VG juice, it has a mild menthol flavor (I was a menthol smoker). With the Vivi the taste is pretty much exactly like the smell of the juice, which is a little too much menthol so I use steeped or older juice in my Vivi. The DCT is kind of medium, I usually mix new with steeped. The Pro tank/eVod I put the juice in brand new and love the flavor of that the best, but all three are good products. I have found it is quite easy to burn the wick on Vivi's so make sure u have plenty of heads if ur a newbie. The DCT's atomizer is inside a good amount of wick/cotton, I haven't had any problems with it or the pro tank/eVod as far as burning the wick. If u want the purest, and I mean absolutely pure, taste of ur juice the Vivi is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread