Status
Not open for further replies.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Bummer dude. Someone scored a decent mod.

Well, you know what time it is then, that's right, time to upgrade!!! Why limit yourself to 15 watts when there is 30+ regulated devices to be had!!!

Seriously, that sucks. Hope you had a backup at home. Heck, usually take to backups with me, and still have backup at home, well more of a collection/obsession.

Post Provari Lost posters, heck, may get lucky, some drunk gal may of mistaken it for some late night fun or something.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Oh man that blows! One time I misplaced mine, I'd fallen asleep and I guess it rolled under the couch. I was in a panic! Looked everywhere and couldn't find it myself but had hubby help look and he found it for me. Do you remember bringing it home at all? Maybe it rolled under something too did you check? Just hope you brought it home, if not someone likely snagged it. Hope you find it bro.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
=dice57;13428673]Bummer dude. Someone scored a decent mod.

Well, you know what time it is then, that's right, time to upgrade!!! Why limit yourself to 15 watts when there is 30+ regulated devices to be had!!!

Seriously, that sucks. Hope you had a backup at home. Heck, usually take to backups with me, and still have backup at home, well more of a collection/obsession.

Post Provari Lost posters, heck, may get lucky, some drunk gal may of mistaken it for some late night fun or something.

Decent:ohmy: , sounds like someone may have taken advantage of the OP's being hammered and got , no possibly stole a great mod .

It's also possible the OP just forgot where he put it , lets hope for the latter , moral of the story , don't get ripped with a Provari.

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread