• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dura C and Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

peetee

Apr 23, 2009
The Nut House (UK)
After playing with my Mini Cig for a while I have just bought a Dura and what an improvement it is. After a bit of research it seems that this is the same as a Titan from TW or am I mistaken?

The pictures look the same, so are the parts interchangable?

The atomisers are cheaper and I can find a passthrough for it as well.

Just a thought.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
I agree, the Dura is awesome. It is pretty much the same as a TW Titan, Joye510 and the Yeti.

I am not 100% sure that the parts can be interchanged, but 95% confident. The TW manual battery has an LED where as the Dura does not, so they arent completely identical. The Janty product has a superior warranty which is worth a lot if you are likely to follow up warranty claims.

TW atomizer 28 day warranty £9.94 delivered
Janty atomizer from iVapour 6 month warranty £15.23 delivered

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Sorry butting in on this thread peetee but a question for frogbmth.
Is (in your opinion) the Janty Kissbox atomiser which is going to be in the Janty Sticks much better than a generic 801 or rn-4072 penstyle ?
I need a few new atty's and having bought the Janty passthrough from Toby which i am using with a rn-4072 i was thinking about buying a Classic Kissbox or two as i've ordered the Stick as well.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
I honestly dont think there is much between the Janty atomizer and the generic ones. I do buy genuine ones for my KBC as I like the finish to match and am pretty shallow - don't mind paying for it to be pretty :D

Remember that warranty too!

The KBC makes an excellent drip/passthrough setup, I dont find it so good with the carts as its juice hungry and the carts dont seem to supply fast enough. Also, the batteries of the KBC only last a couple of hours. I have also broken a few manual switches. Not had this issue with the Dura-C batteries. For an evening device at the PC it is very nice indeed, if costly to run. If the stick works as well as I hope and the switch is durable, it's going to cause my KBC retirement I expect. I might also buy generic atomizers for it as they are inside the device - paintwork won't matter. I have no idea how much the TAWA atomizers will be, anybody?

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread