The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dura C and Titan

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by peetee, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. peetee

peetee Full Member

Apr 23, 2009
    The Nut House (UK)
    After playing with my Mini Cig for a while I have just bought a Dura and what an improvement it is. After a bit of research it seems that this is the same as a Titan from TW or am I mistaken?

The pictures look the same, so are the parts interchangable?

The atomisers are cheaper and I can find a passthrough for it as well.

Just a thought.

2. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    I agree, the Dura is awesome. It is pretty much the same as a TW Titan, Joye510 and the Yeti.

I am not 100% sure that the parts can be interchanged, but 95% confident. The TW manual battery has an LED where as the Dura does not, so they arent completely identical. The Janty product has a superior warranty which is worth a lot if you are likely to follow up warranty claims.

TW atomizer 28 day warranty £9.94 delivered
    Janty atomizer from iVapour 6 month warranty £15.23 delivered

3. deewal

deewal Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2008
    In a house.
    Sorry butting in on this thread peetee but a question for frogbmth.
    Is (in your opinion) the Janty Kissbox atomiser which is going to be in the Janty Sticks much better than a generic 801 or rn-4072 penstyle ?
    I need a few new atty's and having bought the Janty passthrough from Toby which i am using with a rn-4072 i was thinking about buying a Classic Kissbox or two as i've ordered the Stick as well.

4. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    I honestly dont think there is much between the Janty atomizer and the generic ones. I do buy genuine ones for my KBC as I like the finish to match and am pretty shallow - don't mind paying for it to be pretty :D

Remember that warranty too!

The KBC makes an excellent drip/passthrough setup, I dont find it so good with the carts as its juice hungry and the carts dont seem to supply fast enough. Also, the batteries of the KBC only last a couple of hours. I have also broken a few manual switches. Not had this issue with the Dura-C batteries. For an evening device at the PC it is very nice indeed, if costly to run. If the stick works as well as I hope and the switch is durable, it's going to cause my KBC retirement I expect. I might also buy generic atomizers for it as they are inside the device - paintwork won't matter. I have no idea how much the TAWA atomizers will be, anybody?

Andy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.