E-cig and vape guide book for beginners and intermediates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKIVTTdTerror

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 24, 2015
Louisiana
Are you new to vaping? Confused with all of the terms and lingo used? Don't know where to start? This is the perfect way for you to learn without having to search all over the web and go through numerous different resources hoping to get the right, or correct information. Well now you don't have to go through several months of research to get a solid grasp on things; and besides, there's enough for you to learn as it is! You can get it all from one single source. The forum is an excellent resource to have, but in this guide I go one-on-one with you and most importantly, I don't judge you by your lack of knowledge. You don't have to get called a ''noob'' or get told, ''use the search button''. This may sound counterproductive, but the more you know, the better the internet and forum can assist you.

What about the intermediate vaper? This guide is also useful for the intermediate who is looking to delve deeper into the hobby but are just unsure of themselves. In this book, I give you the gentle nudge and confidence that you need.

I wrote this book for the beginner as well as the intermediate as previously stated, and figured that both could benefit in two different ways: By the time the beginner was finished reading my guide, they would have a fairly broad knowledge and understanding that they could carry with them as they progressed, and the intermediate would be able to successfully make the leap into the hobby.

33dhyf7.jpg

Look out for it everywhere eBooks are sold. It is available at Amazon/Kindle, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks. Please be sure to visit my website for more information about the book, about me as well as special offers not available anywhere else. You can find that site here: http://www.ecigandvapeguide.com/​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread