Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Has anyone heard or purchased anything from [h=2]e-Cigarette 101 the prices are fantastic?[/h]

http://www.e-cigarette101.com/

I've never heard of them and based on what I'm seeing they have a lot of stuff for newer vapers.
Agreeing with you; the prices are fantastic. If you do place an order go for something that's not going to break your bank~ see how that works out.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
No bueno ... I don't think the prices are good at all, $7+ for an ugly skull dt .. and I don't like that there is no identifying information about the vendor on this site. The contact us link is total BS. Looks like a site for of random e cigarette stuff that is only marketable to new vapers who don't know any better. I'll pass :)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
They also have another site called Rad Vapor. Anyone heard of that one? This is where my new e-cig actually came from.

Not in China either. They are right in Cal.

I will oder again service prices are great.:)

http://www.radvapor.com/

Glad all is working out for you. If you've found a great vendor with great prices that's all that matters.
If a price seems to high you can always ask in the forums before leaping.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
No bueno ... I don't think the prices are good at all, $7+ for an ugly skull dt .. and I don't like that there is no identifying information about the vendor on this site. The contact us link is total BS. Looks like a site for of random e cigarette stuff that is only marketable to new vapers who don't know any better. I'll pass :)

Sorry, but it worked out great for me. I have been wanting that particular e-cig for a long time and to find it for just $20. was a great find for me. It was way out of my budget every place else. I know I took a risk when I usually don't, but I wanted it gosh dern it..

I am certainly not new but at times I give into my desires

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread