E Cigarette Mods Database website

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejager

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi,

I was curious if anyone else was having trouble with the E Cigarette mods Database website.Best e-Cig Mod List | e-Cig Mods Database I posted a review of a mod last night, and it seems to have been taken down or not allowed for some reason (even though i saw it on the site after i posted it last night). There were no stipulations shown about how to review or guidelines to follow that i could see nor could i imagine i didnt follow.

I tried the contact form and it never sends a message, just spins a "send" wheel. And i cant find an actual email address to send my concerns to either.

I think the site is a great wealth of knowledge for new and old members alike, and want to see all of us able to share our reviews accordingly. As it is a place of a much collected knowledge in one place, i think it is important that if an open forum to shown for reviews to be given, that all opinions are allowed to be shown. Otherwise it would be better served as a personal blog type of website, so as not to misinform the public through slanted or hand picked reviews.

So, anyone else have any info on this site? Anyone else have a similar experience? Anyone know who runs it? Or a way to contact them?

Just trying to get some knowledge and help the community here.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread