• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Cigarettes For Life B&M Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I've spoken to them (EFL) on the phone. The owner and his associate that manages the shop are nice guys (he popped into the Central meet this month to meet up with Hot Rod and get a sample of their liquids to maybe carry). I've never been to their shop.

I did a bit of searching. Seems a new shop in Phoenix carries Uncle Junk's also (on line only? They're also on Facebook, but looks like they're only a few months old). I know nothing about these guys. I only just found them searching for you.

Raw Vapez: Raw Vapez - Uncle Junk's Genius Juice

(602) 341-3471

rawvapez@gmail.com

(Go Daddy has them listed at 3557 W. Dunlap... but you should probably call to see if they're actually a brick/mortar that is open. They don't have an address listed on their website or facebook page that I can find, nor any other info. on being a physical store).
You can also contact Uncle Junk *grin* and ask them about retailers in AZ, and give them a retailer near you to contact about carrying their liquids. E-Liquid Flavors | Contact Us

Let me know if you talk to Raw Vapez or end up going to meet up with them. I'll add the info. to our Local Vendor Directory with your updated info.

thefallofray

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
Mesa, AZ, USA
Thanks a lot for the info! I actually called EFL today and talked to one of the guys and he seemed super nice and was very helpful. Planning (hopefully) on going up there tomorrow after work. It's just tough to get out there from the east side. But I'll look into them, as well. If for no other reason than to see how their service is. Oh and I tried to contact Uncle Junk, no word from them in a few days. Oh well. Worst thing about it, I used to live down the street from the shop it's made in, but wasn't into vaping at the time. D'oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread