Not open for further replies.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

Just thought you may like to know that we've got a new name and a new website.

It's taken a while to put together what with juggling MHRA responses and the like but now it's finally here!
smile.gif

As an opening offer we're giving away a FREE Liberro Go to the first 100 customers and also offering a 15% discount on first orders from our new site www.liberro.co.uk Enter the discount code ILOVELIBERRO at checkout to get 15% off your order total.

For those of you that are already customers, we've migrated all your details accross including order histories and login details etc.

We hope you get a chance to stop by and peruse our shiny new shelves and, as always, would welcome and comments you may have, good or bad.

Thanks for reading
Smokester!

Got my order this morn, thanks and luckily I qualified for the freebie Liberro go disposable :)
The site is looking good, but I missed out on my 15% discount at the checkout as I had to re-do the order due to missing a tick in the terms and conditions box (at the top of checkout), which resulted in me not re-typing in the discount code :-(
I would probably suggest you put the terms & conditions tick box at the bottom of the checkout!
Other than that...looking good.

Hi Billy

If you could drop us an email through the site with your order number we'll get the discount refunded to your card or added to your reward points account.

We'll get the tech team to look into the ts & cs placement.

Thanks
Smokester!

Thanks a lot Smokester! I will e-mail through the site but not tonight as Emma had to put up with me not being able to get into my affiliate page today...what a proper dumb sh**e I am...hahaha.
Thanks again.
Billy.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
I would probably suggest you put the terms & conditions tick box at the bottom of the checkout!
Other than that...looking good.

Hi Billy

Just a quick note to let you know that we recoded the checkout page and the Ts & Cs are above the confirm order button.

Just let us know if you have any further problems :)

Thanks
Smokester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread